Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

350Gen6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition
My car was built on the 21st so I called the SVT / FP team today to get the sipping info. To my surprise it was not only shipped but delivered to my dealer in PA last night. Mike at SVT said it was one of the fastest build to delivery he had ever seen, so you just never know. Good luck to all and Happy New Year !
Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
My car was built on the 21st so I called the SVT / FP team today to get the sipping info. To my surprise it was not only shipped but delivered to my dealer in PA last night. Mike at SVT said it was one of the fastest build to delivery he had ever seen, so you just never know. Good luck to all and Happy New Year !
Congrats!! Let us know your chassis #:cheers:

Bobne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
22336 is on the body assembly line. The build should be finished the 5th or 6th. It would be interesting to know how many of the 2016 5000, and 500R allocations have been sold?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
22336 is on the body assembly line. The build should be finished the 5th or 6th. It would be interesting to know how many of the 2016 5000, and 500R allocations have been sold?
I don't know if they have a good way to tell...considering that dealers may have "promised" a car to someone but it is not yet technically sold.

As far as Ford is concerned, 100% of the cars they produce are "sold" to their dealer network. It's the individual dealers that you're wanting to ask - and that's what the shelby hunters here have been doing.

Sponsored

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consola Performance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350R, 03 10TH ANN. COBRA, 88 GT CONV.
Same here. Mine was finished on the 22nd (on schedule) per my call to FP today. It was released on Sunday which is the last update. My new ETD to the dealer is around the 28th which is a week later than what I received when I called before xmas. I did ask the FP person I spoke to about the shutdown and he wasn't sure what parts of the factory were shut down. Could be that the production line is shut down but maybe the shipping department are still working? He didn't know the specifics but it looks like we are in the same boat. He said to call back early next week and they should have a better ETD to the dealer. Good luck :)
The plant shuts down. The holiday period is used to freshen the plant, repair issues that couldn't be fixed during production, and make small production changes. The trucking companies work 7 days a week, so the release date could be any day of the week, almost any time.
These things are all done by employees working overtime during the holidays. Its normal business practice for automotive production.

KCRay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Just curious for anyone just now getting a scheduled build date........about what build dates are being scheduled at this time?

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I got my scheduled build date of January 25th on December 1st. According to that timeframe, schedule dates happening now should be toward the end of February or beginning of March.

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Just curious for anyone just now getting a scheduled build date........about what build dates are being scheduled at this time?
Scheduling is done on Thursdays and I think that aspect was closed along with the plant for the holidays, so should get some new build dates this Thursday.

ddub68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
My baby hopped on a train headed to Dallas yesterday. Can't wait to see her. Hopefully next week sometime.

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
My baby hopped on a train headed to Dallas yesterday. Can't wait to see her. Hopefully next week sometime.

great news

I have a magnetic, tech, and white strips on order waiting for a build date.
Like to know what mods you do once you have a chance to drive

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
To all,

My ordered car was built on the 22nd of December and shipped on 04 Jan 16, expected delivery is on the 14-15 Jan 16. I am very excited, however....the dealership placed my order and assured me MSRP no mark up. Now they are singing a different tune....They are marking up the car 5k and that puts the car out of my budget. I know their are dealerships that have sold their 350 at MSRP, I have spoken to some already. Is there away to find out who has GT350 available so that I can try to pin one dealer against the other?

Thanks,

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I would call them back and ask to speak with the GM, let him know you will have no issue getting in contact with Ford corp, the BBB, local chamber of commerce, yelp, etc to let everyone know of their integrity (or lack there of). Do you have a preliminary order sheet stating MSRP?
Sponsored