Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
  • Banned
I know they are 19" by 9.5" wide. but are they square or staggered in wheel offset front and rear, or is the wheel offset the same front and rear (square)
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

JJSSI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 EcoBoost HPP w/Handling Package, 2004 Boxster S, 2013 Jeep JK,
Vehicle Showcase
Front and rear offsets are the same at 40mm.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I’ll bet that car would be a blast to drive.

Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Yeah run premium and a real tune, enjoy one of the best handling Mustangs around.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Just say it. The front wheels are 9.5 inches wide. Rear wheels are 10 inches wide. Ford performance offers similar wheels the same size , but are painted black. The Ford Performance wheels look good on any Red or Orange Mustang.

Son of SVO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Ecoboost premium coupe
The handling pack is only available paired with the High Performance Package. The wheels in question are Performance Pack 2 type, and are fully square including offset. The magnetic color is way better looking in my opinion than black wheels. The factory Pirelli Pzero Corsa 4 tires are pretty terrible street performance tires that wear quickly. I replaced them with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - wow! These cars are carving machines, no question!

OP
OP
ICU812

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
The handling pack is only available paired with the High Performance Package. The wheels in question are Performance Pack 2 type, and are fully square including offset. The magnetic color is way better looking in my opinion than black wheels. The factory Pirelli Pzero Corsa 4 tires are pretty terrible street performance tires that wear quickly. I replaced them with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - wow! These cars are carving machines, no question!
Ya, never understood the fad of black wheels. I kinda figured the tires on it would be The high wear, short life type.
Still feeling the car out, but ya, it goes where you point it.

Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Have to give credit to Bikeman315 for always knowing the details about Mustangs. As soon as I ordered my 2020 HPP 2.3 liter Mustang I ordered a set of Ford Performance wheels to have all season tires mounted on to replace the factory Summer tires. Since the Ford Performance wheels were 19.5 inch wide front and 10.0 inch wide rear replacements for the Ecoboost , I was lead to believe the stock 2.3 HPP wheels were the same size. I checked my window sticker and saw only 19x19.5 inch wheels listed. My apology for the misinformation.

SoulHunter91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Twister Orange
The factory Pirelli Pzero Corsa 4 tires are pretty terrible street performance tires that wear quickly.
How many miles did you have on that tires before you replaced with Michelin? I have 6k miles now and look like it has half of its life left.

Cheo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Get that tire hot on an autocross or track, you'll be surprised the level of grip they have. But agree, terrible street tire.

Son of SVO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Ecoboost premium coupe
How many miles did you have on that tires before you replaced with Michelin? I have 6k miles now and look like it has half of its life left.
Overall, about 12k miles. They were pretty shot by that point.
Sponsored