You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Well, thanks again to you Jaime for pioneering this one. I swapped an R model wheel onto my regular GT350 and it was rather easy and I sense not much has changed.

i honestly had no intention of changing wheels on this car but I'm not really a fan of having to be extra careful with the alcantara. So when I saw yours it was exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't figure out from the site which options to choose so I forwarded Tim one of your photos and said "this is exactly what I want so just tell me what I'll be paying for."

:)
I am happy to have helped in some way. You are correct, the swap is the same in every way, except now you also have the paddles to swap to your new wheel. My thoughts exactly on the alcantara, sitting on alcantara seats is nothing to worry about as far as ruining it, for the most part, but constantly touching the steering wheel, sweating, quarter pounder and fry residue, coffee.. will mat down and ruin the wheel eventually. I love this wheel, I am sure you will too. :thumbsup:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
There's one in my future, Jaime, just have to get the other chidt done foyst! :-)

My brackets arrived the other day, (did you get yours yet, Don?) so now that both girls are polished, I can start on the rock guards. I figure I'll have enough brackets to last all the way to the 2070 model year. <laughing>

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There's one in my future, Jaime, just have to get the other chidt done foyst! :-)

My brackets arrived the other day, (did you get yours yet, Don?) so now that both girls are polished, I can start on the rock guards. I figure I'll have enough brackets to last all the way to the 2070 model year. <laughing>
I hear you Kent, what I should have done is send all of you a few brackets to help save the environment haha. Looks like the entire family will be getting brackets in their Christmas stockings this year ........

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Found the original reply from Tim regarding having a wheel done like yours Jaime...

Tim said:
Yes, I can certainly build that same wheel for your 2020 GT500. That exact wheel, complete with the carbon fiber 3 piece bezel trim set as photographed is $895 shipped. Current lead time for custom builds is 4-5 weeks. So if we get your order in place, I would expect it to ship first week of March.
So it should be soon and I'm really looking forward to getting this.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Found the original reply from Tim regarding having a wheel done like yours Jaime...

So it should be soon and I'm really looking forward to getting this.
As good as my pictures look, they really can not capture just how great of a job Tim does. Once you see it in person, you will see what I mean. I am anxiously awaiting your wheel now as well haha.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
I’m not home this week. But the “system” says they were delivered. So I think I have a bag of 50 waiting for me...

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Every time I see a photo of that wheel Jeff, I KNOW I will have one in the not too distant future. <smile> First however, I have to do all this OTHER chidt. Rock guards today...maybe. Gotta let it warm up a bit, it's only 69 at the moment. :-)

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
Every time I see a photo of that wheel Jeff, I KNOW I will have one in the not too distant future. <smile> First however, I have to do all this OTHER chidt. Rock guards today...maybe. Gotta let it warm up a bit, it's only 69 at the moment. :-)
69 stop rubbing it in it was 26 this morning

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
15"!? I'm not far from you and we got hit too but not that hard.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
And in WNY, 19F and about 15” of snow. Last Wednesday, virtually no snow.
15"!? I'm not far from you and we got hit too but not that hard.
Drove to our workout this morning with hoodies and hats ... and the top down.

Drove to the grocery/liquor store this afternoon in shorts and a T ... and the top down.

** BOOM ** :rockon: