19 With less than 5k Miles Issues

KeyserSoze303

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
My 19 PP1 has been giving me some trouble lately. No backup camera or beeping, cross traffic and blind spot faults, rev matching no longer works, occasionally I get a wrench symbol that tells me to see the manual, and it is also giving me the drive mode not available message when I try to switch modes. The closest dealer that's worth a sht is an hour away and I hate to leave my car. Any ideas as to what the issue may be?
Sponsored

nonozor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 BVM magneride
Hi, i m not mecanic expert , but given the number of alarms , malfuntions, you have an electrical problem, wiring and/or cpu/mb . Only Ford can make the right diagnosis, and of course it will be covered by the warranty.

Deleted member 35786

SInce your under Fords b2b warranty they have free roadside assistance/towing to the nearest dealer. So you might want to utilize that if need be.

20mustang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave Deluca
Vehicle(s)
2019. Mustang gt pp2 D.O.A. LEMON
My 29019 pp2 mustang gt is doing the same exact thing it has 350 miles on it Monday to the dealer here we go!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Sounds like a BCM issue... there’s a front BCM and a rear BCM.

As stated above, the car does come with Ford Roadside Assistance and such issues are covered under the 3/36 Bumper to Bumper.

Unfortunately, it’s going to have to go to the Dealer for proper diagnosis. These cars have a ton of electrical components, PCM programming and multiple body harnesses. It could be anything from a loose connection on a harness, to a chafed harness, to a bad ground or a module that is just malfunctioning.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KeyserSoze303

KeyserSoze303

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
My main issue is the problem comes and goes. It is not consistent. I can go a week without it acting up. Sometimes a restart clears it all. Sometimes it takes a reflash to get it back to "normal". I don't want my car sitting at a dealer for days while they try and duplicate/troubleshoot. Too many bad dealer experiences. The fact that it doesn't seem to be a known issue is even more concerning.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
My driver mirror flood lamp clip broke and the assembly fell out and was dangling by the wires. When that happened I got all of these safety system faults/no rev matching. I currently have it taped up, but occasionally when backing out of my garage it faults again. After 3-5 minutes of driving it sorts itself out and everything comes back on as I drive, including rev matching. I think it might be something as simple as a bad sensor/it moving around too much to trigger this. I have read other people say they got these faults when they were washing their car and sprayed their mirrors with a hose.

OP
OP
KeyserSoze303

KeyserSoze303

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
Well that's nuts. Mine did the same thing. I replaced the puddle lamp a couple weeks ago.
Sponsored