15svo's MAPerformance Phase 1 Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moped
That's awesome! Can't wait to see it with the intercooler upgrade. I would also be curious to see a dyno graph between a phase 2 MT and a phase 2 AT.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
He is now considered a P1.5 Package which is our full P1 kit with the addition of the intercooler/pipes.

Here are his "hot" numbers. What I mean by hot numbers is this is the final pull we did after 25 pulls, this is what his car would put down consistently after beating on it on the road over and over again. Similar to say a track day or run after run on the dragstrip.

Here is a comparison with the factory intercooler. Sorry the MAP intercooler run ws started a little later but you can see the gains throughout the entire powerband!

Poisond281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing exciting
400ft.lbs. Damn!

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB
This is great news as I have an Auto eco as well. This thread has convinced me that I need to acquire the DP as well. Although it will be the "catted" version.

Sponsored

15svo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
95 gt far from stock 15 ecoboost delivered 2/9/15
that's awesome
can't wait to see some big-n-littles on this car with track times

is that the plan?
That's the plan with big and Littles we have had it to the track twice before this last tuning session with less powered almost no tranny tuning it has ran a 12.80 at only 106 shifting from first to second at 5k and a 1.73 60 ft on drag radials with the factory front wheels on the car.

OP
OP
MAPerformance

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
Jason has hit the track, I see 12.1's on the current configuration in his future!

This is a full weight car (3800lbs), with full interior, full exhaust, and that car shifting itself.

Video will be posted as soon as I can get it from the owner, and get it on youtube!

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Is the OEM gauges even that accurate? I noticed the AFRs dipping into the 10s there.
They seem to be. The OE AFR gauge reads in AFR (SP), which is Stoich Point. The SP for E0 is 14.7 while the SP for E10 is around 14.1. These cars run extremely rich from the factory, so seeing AFRs in the 10s is quite normal, especially given the fact that it's based on SP.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.