1000cc injectors with Whipple SC

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
There is enough fuel for the power we supply, along with the option to go .125" smaller on the pulley, roughly another 25RWHP. That has been tested at 500 below sea level to 5000 feet and at sub freezing temps to 110deg F. We wouldn't supply a kit that runs out of fuel. The safety features are there for just that, safety, not to limit you.

When customers want more, this is where the tuner kits work really well. With places like Lethal, Hypermotive, Beefcake and tuners like Lund, Livernois and others, they can meet all those needs.

We can't package ID1000 injectors in our emissions legal packages as that would be nearly impossible to pass, especially without the IMRC valves. The big injector bottoms out at idle consistently and emission testing is highly weighted on cold start, idle and off idle. While they are the best aftermarket injectors, doubling the size required for the power means at the emission level, its nearly impossible to pass.

We are certainly looking at offering the bigger injectors as an option for custom, non-green state applications, but we're currently working on the long tube cal and 5.2L GT350 so that is first up. We already are the first and only to offer a F150 kit for the 2015 5.0L (50-state legal) so were knocking down the projects as fast as possible.

That is all I said in my first post your fuel limits your horse power and everybody starts telling me I am wrong.
Sponsored

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
That is all I said in my first post your fuel limits your horse power and everybody starts telling me I am wrong.
The fuel is not limiting the HP, the octane is. We have the room to room more boost, not a lot more, but we do have room for more. We also have room for multiple environments.

Put some 116 octane fuel, put timing at MBT or 1-2deg over and see how much HP it will make, very near 800rwhp without changing fuel flow or boost.