bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Nope, after thinking about it for awhile I went back and asked if it was 1/8th which he responded with a big fat no. And then he told me that no one knows how to drive these cars if they can't hit 10's with those mods. hahaha
I think its cool as hell. That you know the only dude on the planet that can get a manual, basically stock s550 in the 10s!
Sponsored

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Nope, after thinking about it for awhile I went back and asked if it was 1/8th which he responded with a big fat no. And then he told me that no one knows how to drive these cars if they can't hit 10's with those mods. hahaha
So if its that easy. A repeat run with video should be no problem asking for right?

OP
OP

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
So if its that easy. A repeat run with video should be no problem asking for right?
He stopped responding once I asked for a slip or video. He showed me a youtube video of some random guy dyno'ing his NA mustang and it showed like 530whp and said this is all you need to see...I just stopped responding...can't fix stupid

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
He’ll reply, he’s too busy thinking of a conspiracy as to why his timeslip disappeared.
Sponsored