Sponsored

1" Spacers In Stock?

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Any vendors have 4 1" spacers in stock for a GT PP? My deal with garageline fell through (that I placed Aug 23rd) and I need them by tomorrow for my scheduled install of Borla S type catback, sportlines and some big worm graphix stripes.

On a side note did anyone receive Garageline 1" spacers this week? :)

Edit: On a side note this may need to be moved to wheels and tires, oops.
Sponsored

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
You need spacers by tomorrow?!? I have 4 American Muscle spacers that just got delivered today. Don't want to sell them, but I can be coaxed into selling them to you for the right price. I'm in Houston too.

OP
OP

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
:( the reason i wanted to use a vendor is because i'm using a card for payment, no cash. but with it being 9PM CST there's not really a way a vendor could get them to me by tomorrow unless they're local. Travis/Boostworks do you have any spacers?

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Pm'd you back.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Quicksilver is helping me with that right now, i've never used it so i didn't know all of this :)

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Yup! We worked a deal through PM to paypal, meeting him in the morning. I'm in no hurry, I'll wait for the next American Muscle batch in 6 weeks.

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Canceled my grageline order last week when they said they were out of stock.
Ordered am spacers and got lucky they were back in stock so i got them next day.

OP
OP

Sheenapple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
They got them in Thursday night for garage line but the pallet fell over and damaged all of the spacers, no ETA on new ones :/ I got a full refund though. Just sucks. They said I'll get 50% off of the spacers the next time their in stock so depends who gets them in stock first.

PayPal wouldn't let me send more than $2.00 increments to Quicksilver, so I had to tell him sorry for wasting his time.. He's a stand up guy and we talked for about 30 mins about our cars and I asked him to demo his MBRP exhaust, that sounded VERY nice.
Sponsored