Sponsored

0-60 Times

chewie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17" Ecoboost A/T
5.8s is my best so far. Base Ecoboost A/T with 3.15 gears. "S" mode and manually shifting at 5,500RPMs. Launched at about 1,800RPMs. Gently rolled into throttle instead of mashing it. Stayed in 2nd all the way to 60.
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=31014]chewie[/MENTION] you can try the same launch technique, but this time switch to Sport+ or Track mode and let the car do the shifting for you. Although I wouldn’t expect a stock EB with 3.15 gears ratio do much better, maybe 5.6” at best.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
New Record!!!!

A new time best :headbang:

[ame]

Seesnax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium
Bought my used bone-stock '16 EB Premium A/T about 4 months ago, and never got around to trying my 0-60 times. Last week I finally tried it, and posted a respectable 5.9s and 6.1s.

Yesterday, I finally tried it in Track mode, with a little bit of initial brake-torqueing to build boost, and manually shifting at about 4500rpm (per recommendations in this thread!). Somehow I managed to rip off a 5.4s time. :headbang:

I can live with that.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bought my used bone-stock '16 EB Premium A/T about 4 months ago, and never got around to trying my 0-60 times. Last week I finally tried it, and posted a respectable 5.9s and 6.1s.

Yesterday, I finally tried it in Track mode, with a little bit of initial brake-torqueing to build boost, and manually shifting at about 4500rpm (per recommendations in this thread!). Somehow I managed to rip off a 5.4s time. :headbang:

I can live with that.
Nice! Yeah I hit 5.4 sec bone stock at some point, but never remembered how I did it. From there on I only got 5.6 to even 6.2 like you. Now fully tuned and bolt-ons I am hitting 5.0 sec constantly. I think I can do 4.9 though.

Sponsored

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lund tune with lots of factory 235 wheelspin gets me 5.3
Have you tried the track mode and brake/boost option? That's what got me 5.0sec with my bolt-ons (full catback exhaust + Mishimoto intercooler) and TUNE+.

Seesnax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Premium
Nice! Yeah I hit 5.4 sec bone stock at some point, but never remembered how I did it. From there on I only got 5.6 to even 6.2 like you. Now fully tuned and bolt-ons I am hitting 5.0 sec constantly. I think I can do 4.9 though.

Yep, I am a bit hesitant to try it again, for fear that I might have a tough time repeating that 5.4!

I would love to see you get in the fours - warm your tires up well first!

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep, I am a bit hesitant to try it again, for fear that I might have a tough time repeating that 5.4!

I would love to see you get in the fours - warm your tires up well first!
I am getting 5.0s while filming. Going to try to have someone film me while I do it, maybe that will do since it is hard to film and do the stunt at the same time lol.

Ecoboobs

RAINF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP (Poverty Pack) 2.3T A/T
I am getting 5.0s while filming. Going to try to have someone film me while I do it, maybe that will do since it is hard to film and do the stunt at the same time lol.
Good times. I noticed you have those Indy 500 Firehawk tires on. How much did your time improve by when you fitted them. On some hot mix (new) bitumen I can hit 5.3 consistently with the P zeros. Regular road surface is around 5.8 I am looking for a tyre that has maximum dry hook up.

Sponsored

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good times. I noticed you have those Indy 500 Firehawk tires on. How much did your time improve by when you fitted them. On some hot mix (new) bitumen I can hit 5.3 consistently with the P zeros. Regular road surface is around 5.8 I am looking for a tyre that has maximum dry hook up.
I didn't run numbers before and after the tires. However, I can tell you these tires hook on the ground real good. My handling definitely greatly improved and so did my take offs. Now this by feeling, I have no numbers to compare or back this up.

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
Have you tried the track mode and brake/boost option? That's what got me 5.0sec with my bolt-ons (full catback exhaust + Mishimoto intercooler) and TUNE+.
Of course. No other way to launch the car really. Just the stock tires can't hold for shit.

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
With the autp PP, FP tune + MAP street FMIC, the best I have gotten is 5.4 on the street with Continental DWS tires. I plan to get the Michelin PS4S next time around, maybe I can get a better time with those and some better launching

Last edited:

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
It's been a while back but on Michelin PS, Livernois Tune, ATM intercooler and a catless 3" downpipe I pulled off a 5.2 on the street. PP Manual car.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
A new time best :headbang:

So you switched to Track Mode and disabled Advance Track and then you launched without boost braking, by simply going full throttle? I will try that. I feel that this is much safer for the torque converter.
Sponsored