Sponsored

★ Quiet Down Your Interior in Seconds! - Blockit Pre Cut Sound Deadener - GROUP BUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Mats have shipped. We got them all out yesterday which was good because we have a blizzard today!
Tracking numbers have been emailed. if you did not get a tracking number, please contact me.

Still available at the $150 price?
Unfortunately we can't do the $150 to the door price, But i can give you the reduce price with s&h. In order to do that you would have to call us. 1800 778 9898
Sponsored

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
I think mine is defective. I followed the instructions and put it in my Mustang but my Corvette is no quieter than it was :frusty::shrug::cheers:
2018-01-05_14-48-50_379.jpeg

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I think mine is defective. I followed the instructions and put it in my Mustang but my Corvette is no quieter than it was :frusty::shrug::cheers:
What a knucklehead move on our part. ..:lol:
We rewrote the instructions. in fact some of the verbiage will carry over to all the instructions for all the cars.
Obviously the installation was specific to the Stang. But I copied and pasted the top portion not realizing it had the word "Corvette" in it... sorry :headbonk:

Ed

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
What a knucklehead move on our part. ..:lol:
We rewrote the instructions. in fact some of the verbiage will carry over to all the instructions for all the cars.
Obviously the installation was specific to the Stang. But I copied and pasted the top portion not realizing it had the word "Corvette" in it... sorry :headbonk:

Ed
Its all good man I just had to poke a little fun . Trust me I have seen MUCH worse from much bigger companies. It fits well I am not sure how much good it does yet as I have not gone for a ride.

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine today. Car is in the shop so just unboxed and layed it out to help smooth it. First impression is that I had no idea it would be this heavy. Feels impressive quality. Will update when I get the car back and install.

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
well I can definitely tell a noise difference from the rear. It is hard to tell 100% how much it helped due to the fact I have no rubber in the rear end any more and its so cold it makes the whole car noisier once spring comes it will be a lot easier to tell. The quality is there is is heavy and thick and looks like it will hold up to things going in and out of the trunk well.
Now for something to help with road noise from the front.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Now at least three of us have reported on the quality and fit...now it's not just me and my review...keep them coming guys...I've never met Ed personally but he's a stand up guy from the conversations I've had with him...everything he said to me about the mat is/was true.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Now at least three of us have reported on the quality and fit...now it's not just me and my review...keep them coming guys...I've never met Ed personally but he's a stand up guy from the conversations I've had with him...everything he said to me about the mat is/was true.
Thank you 5.0:cheers:
Below is another positive comment listed on the other thread. :thumbsup:

I got my mat today!! I put them in around 11pm and only got to drive around locally for about 10 minutes.

First Impressions

If you are worried about this thing muffling your exhaust, it won't. I'm running Roush axel backs but I didn't notice the exhaust getting toned down much if at all. However, the mats got rid some of the "tinny" sounds from the exhaust at times (one of my past criticisms of the Roush axelbacks).

A lot of the unwanted road noises from the trunk and back wheel wells are muffled or gone as well. Overall, I think the mat does what is advertised. Pretty happy with the purchase so far.

The fit was spot on. I have the subwoofer which required cutting off 2 small tabs which took no effort at all. The mats came curled up for shipping in a box and instructions says it will flatten out fully once installed but my mat laid flat right out of the box. I have a trunk cargo mat which I placed on top which I recommend. I can't imagine using the mat as your trunk due to the material.

Overall, I'm happy with the mat. Thanks TKO...been waiting for a product like this for the last 1.5 yrs since my GT is a daily. I probably will need to spend some more time driving around but my so far, so good.
Outstanding.
Thank you for your business, the kind words and for taking the time to post them :thumbsup:
Real glad to hear your happy with the product. I like that it also helped tweak the exhaust note on your system. That was a bonus.

Great that it worked on the tire/road noise. I know NJ has some concrete roads that can drive you nuts. It might even get a slight bit more quieter in a day or two as the foam expands back to its normal size (compressed from shipping).
Real curious how other states like TX, CA, AZ with funky roads like it.

Again, thank you for your well written feedback:thumbsup:

Ed:cheers:

Got mine today. Car is in the shop so just unboxed and layed it out to help smooth it. First impression is that I had no idea it would be this heavy. Feels impressive quality. Will update when I get the car back and install.
lol, yeah its got some weight to it. We loaded the Mustang mats so they would really make a difference. Thank you for the post. Good luck with your car. :cheers:

well I can definitely tell a noise difference from the rear. It is hard to tell 100% how much it helped due to the fact I have no rubber in the rear end any more and its so cold it makes the whole car noisier once spring comes it will be a lot easier to tell. The quality is there is is heavy and thick and looks like it will hold up to things going in and out of the trunk well.
Now for something to help with road noise from the front.
Great. to hear. :thumbsup: As for something in the front... We are working on something. So hang in there. We might have a solution for you.
Thanks for posting:cheers:

jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have any pictures of the mat installed with the factory sub? I'm interested but want to see how it will look installed. Also what is the discount now? I see its not the $150 shipped to door anymore, but I see something about a s&h discount for members. Please message me/reply with the info

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Looking to pick up one. I called the office last week and left a msg but never heard back. Thanks
??
Thats strange. We returned any message left. We too did leave a few voice mails for the Mustang mats. But if you fell through the crack i apologize. Feel free to contact me now. I'm personally at the shop for another 1/2 hour.
Otherwise please PM or email me a point of contact, and I'll reach out to you.
[email protected]

Thank you

Ed

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
??
Thats strange. We returned any message left. We too did leave a few voice mails for the Mustang mats. But if you fell through the crack i apologize. Feel free to contact me now. I'm personally at the shop for another 1/2 hour.
Otherwise please PM or email me a point of contact, and I'll reach out to you.
[email protected]

Thank you

Ed
Thanks Ed, I’ll PM you.

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
I received mine today after being held up at the Fed Ex for about the last 5 days because of our snow storm and road conditions.

The mat looks to be very impressive! It is much thicker and heavier than I was envisioning. I look forward to putting this in the car and getting some time behind the wheel to see the difference this mat makes. Just need the snow and salt all over the roads to be cleaned up. Hopefully the rain at the end of the week will clean up all the salt and dirt mess currently on the roads.

[MENTION=29942]TKO Performance[/MENTION]Ed did you happen to get the additional block it kit shipped out? Looking forward to lining the spare tire well where my compressors and air ride tank are mounted.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I thought a piece of paper fell out of the box when I opened it:lol:.

Seriously tho need a punch out of your man card for reading instructions. LOL
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.