Sponsored

Eibach GT350/R springs

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
After I lowered a BMW many years ago I swore I would never do it again. The roads out here are horrible, All across Ohio, PA, WV, etc. Where I drive I prefer having a bit of wiggle room.

I was planning to do the R springs and sways to tighten the car a bit. I was concerned as several folks said they lowered the car, now people are saying they do not. I already have R spec tires and rims so if they do not lower the car I will be pleased.

Voodoo I thought you had found previously they lowered the car from .5 to .75 inches, was this a misunderstanding?

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
guess there is no way to back at an angle? I've managed to get some extremely low vehicles in and out of some steep drives/entrances.
I can but i would have to drive part of the car on the lawn. Car>grass :D

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I really am thinking about lowering the ride, that .9" front drop will make her look damn mean.

Deranged1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I would love to lower the car also, but damn, my splitter has already taken a beating.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
After I lowered a BMW many years ago I swore I would never do it again. The roads out here are horrible, All across Ohio, PA, WV, etc. Where I drive I prefer having a bit of wiggle room.

I was planning to do the R springs and sways to tighten the car a bit. I was concerned as several folks said they lowered the car, now people are saying they do not. I already have R spec tires and rims so if they do not lower the car I will be pleased.

Voodoo I thought you had found previously they lowered the car from .5 to .75 inches, was this a misunderstanding?
R springs do not lower the car.

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Considerations for those with slight driveway inclines. I looked at bridgits and didn't think they were going to work. I had a metal shop custom make two ramps for my driveway with opening for water to pass in gutter. Cost me about $550. Sure, someone could steal them, but it's a two person job due to weight, and I'm guessing they would make some noise in the process. You can just barely see them on my driveway in this pic.

I've had previous Mustangs lowered 1.5", never had issues going in sideways. Not with the GT350, always scrape. I couldn't imagine lowering this car as all the troubles already with scraping the splitter driving around. Kind of ridiculous when your decision process on where to go involves evaluating entrances to places like gas stations or restaraunts.
20161113_143929_resized.jpg

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Considerations for those with slight driveway inclines. I looked at bridgits and didn't think they were going to work. I had a metal shop custom make two ramps for my driveway with opening for water to pass in gutter. Cost me about $550. Sure, someone could steal them, but it's a two person job due to weight, and I'm guessing they would make some noise in the process. You can just barely see them on my driveway in this pic.

I've had previous Mustangs lowered 1.5", never had issues going in sideways. Not with the GT350, always scrape. I couldn't imagine lowering this car as all the troubles already with scraping the splitter driving around. Kind of ridiculous when your decision process on where to go involves evaluating entrances to places like gas stations or restaraunts.
Lol yes what's funny is in some states it's not a issue.

Vossen Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Just ordered a set. Will install asap! Pics/feedback to come. I was going to order the FP but .75 front didn't seem low enough for my taste. These should be perfect for my liking at .9 front.

youloze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just ordered a set. Will install asap! Pics/feedback to come. I was going to order the FP but .75 front didn't seem low enough for my taste. These should be perfect for my liking at .9 front.
Please post pics and fender to ground measurements when you have them installed. Are you going to installed camber plates as well?

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Thank you!:hail: Looking forward to the pics.

Vossen Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Springs arriving today! I have contacted my installer to see if I can drop the car off tomorrow or Friday. Hoping to get them on ASAP!
Sponsored