Sponsored

[?] '18 Intake Manifold on '15-'17

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt
There may be someone on here that will give you the imrc actuator. It seems that most guys are deleting it anyway
Sponsored

BMill705

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Anyone have advice on removing the imrc actuators? I removed the 3 screws holding each one but can't get it to come off.

turbojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT A10
I’ve heard UPS has a pretty effective way of removing those.

Sponsored

BMill705

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
What's the best way to remove that clip? Didn't think it came off, and I don't want to break it.

BMill705

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I’ve heard UPS has a pretty effective way of removing those.
They are the reason I'm removing them lol. I got a new set from someone that installed on a 11-14, so he didn't need them.

turbojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT A10
That’s the only reason I haven’t ordered one yet. I have a gt350 intake that was going to be installed with my turbos, but ever since I saw this thread I’ve been debating on doing the 18 instead.

BMill705

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Well got the clips off,went flying across the room but it's off lol. Now the plug mounted on top of the manifold, the one that has two hoses going to it, do I remove that whole plug or just cap off the hose ports below it?

EODTech87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Well got the clips off,went flying across the room but it's off lol. Now the plug mounted on top of the manifold, the one that has two hoses going to it, do I remove that whole plug or just cap off the hose ports below it?
You should remove everything and cap off the single hose that goes into the actual intake manifold.

Sponsored

BMill705

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
You should remove everything and cap off the single hose that goes into the actual intake manifold.
Got it all off. Now to repackage it to send off get ported. Thanks for the help guys. :cheers:

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
I just got word that my manifold made in today but the pigtails still haven't arrived. The manifold only took a week so maybe the pigtails won't be to far behind, fingers crossed.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Opened mine up today no issues. Have to send it out for porting as well. Pigtails are still on backorder till mid this month from an email I got.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Is that all that was around it? That thin ass piece of small cell bubble wrap? If so, shame on ANY vendor/entity that ships like that...ESPECIALLY knowing full well how the various shippers "care" for the products we order and, in most cases, have had this happen on more than one occasion and had to refund or send another unit...in other words vendors...GET A FUCK|NG CLUE!!!!
All these damaged units is precisely why I haven't pulled the trigger on this.
Sponsored