PP2 real life pictures

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
That's our understanding as well, but they have since changed the configurator to upcharge the same $1,595 for cloth Recaros on the 301A just like leather Recaros on the 401A.

Maybe they had some left over cloth recaro inventory they wanted to move and found they'd lose the least by swapping it for the base seats for free, minimal loss of cost as they'll use those regular seats more easily in other models, and once that was gone, they decided to make a buck, lol... :doh:

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
[MENTION=34647]Matty27x[/MENTION] what a great first post, welcome to the forum! Looks like yours came with the spoiler from the factory, in the air to remove the spacers I assume? Congrats on delivery!
What do you mean remove the spacers??

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
What do you mean remove the spacers??
I thought it comes with spring spacers so it isn't quite as low being loaded on/off transport. [MENTION=33583]Infidex[/MENTION] can confirm whether his came with them or not.

(it may only be on GT350Rs, but figured it was all MR cars)

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
I thought it comes with spring spacers so it isn't quite as low being loaded on/off transport. [MENTION=33583]Infidex[/MENTION] can confirm whether his came with them or not.

(it may only be on GT350Rs, but figured it was all MR cars)
Nagare,
I don't know if mine had spacers or not since mine was already at the dealer and prepped for delivery when I test drove it. Being that mine was one of the ~3 Nov 2017 PP2 builds, I just didn't have the spoiler and splitter since tooling wasn't completed yet, so these were fixed once they became available in February.

I'm wondering if they don't have spacers since they ship with the splitter not mounted, that may be enough clearance to unload without any issues, basically the car wouldn't sit much lower than the PP1 version (by my math, the PP2 should sit .4 inches lower to the ground if you only count tire size difference between the PP1 and PP2, but the stiffer springs and other suspension parts may have some other ride height effect).

I would bet the magnetic gray one posted on the rack is for installing the front splitter, but would be interesting to know if they had shipping blocks.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Infidex, when are you going to coat your roof black..?

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Infidex, when are you going to coat your roof black..?
I've been going back and forth on whether to do it or not, leaning more towards doing it then not. The place that I'd take it is on my way home, I think they charge about 300 for a roof wrap, I just need to stop in one day and get a cost and make an appointment and do it.

I may actually call them and see if they can do it this Friday, if not, may be one the next couple Fridays, as long as I don't change my mind :frusty: I can always take it off.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I've been going back and forth on whether to do it or not, leaning more towards doing it then not. The place that I'd take it is on my way home, I think they charge about 300 for a roof wrap, I just need to stop in one day and get a cost and make an appointment and do it.

I may actually call them and see if they can do it this Friday, if not, may be one the next couple Fridays, as long as I don't change my mind :frusty: I can always take it off.
Personally, I think a black roof would look killer with that color and the other accents. Ford used to offer the black painted roof as a standalone option. Why they quit doing that is beyond me.

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
Personally, I think a black roof would look killer with that color and the other accents. Ford used to offer the black painted roof as a standalone option. Why they quit doing that is beyond me.
Yeah, I think that is dumb that they can't do the black roof option as a stand alone.

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Yeah, I think that is dumb that they can't do the black roof option as a stand alone.
I agree! I wanted to do the same thing but couldn’t. I was also disappointed BLISS is no longer a stand alone option. I didn’t want all that other stuff for $1600 so I went without on my order. Dumb

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Really like the wheels a lot better than the PP1

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
We want the wheels because they are lighter, can I buy Forgelines that are lighter at the same "price point" ?

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
Just stumbled on a 2018 pp2 on ebay if anyone cares...