DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I use this one OBDLink EX
https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/...l=forscan&tag=obdlink-forscan-20&linkCode=ur2

no hscan/mscan toggle switch necessary and also works with usb3.
Hi. I just downloaded forscan to use on my 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium. How well does this adapter work with the Mustang? I need to find a video which shows me how to use it. AQll I want right now is to deactivate the stereo equalizer and the Noise Cancelation System like other says to do?
Sponsored

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Velocity Blue
It will work perfectly

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
How do I keep my pc connected to the OBD MX? When I try to run forscan it says no adapter found and my computer says it isn’t connected anymore? It connects but then disconnects immediately.. why does this shit never fucking work… I don’t want to buy another adapter as everyone seems to have no trouble with the OBDLink Mx?

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
How do I keep my pc connected to the OBD MX? When I try to run forscan it says no adapter found and my computer says it isn’t connected anymore? It connects but then disconnects immediately.. why does this shit never fucking work… I don’t want to buy another adapter as everyone seems to have no trouble with the OBDLink Mx?
It may be another program running that disconnects things.. I have had trouble with some programs, recently Samsung Magician (works with their SSDs) that does just what you described. Look in your Task Manager (ctrl-alt-del but just once) to see what is running.

Sponsored

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It may be another program running that disconnects things.. I have had trouble with some programs, recently Samsung Magician (works with their SSDs) that does just what you described. Look in your Task Manager (ctrl-alt-del but just once) to see what is running.
Okay I’ll check thanks.

Magony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP Base/Prem, 2009 Ram 1500
Okay I’ll check thanks.
Go into Settings>Bluetooth & devices>Devices, then scroll to Bluetooth Device Settings and make sure Connect using Swift Pair is on and Bluetooth devices discovery is switched to Advanced. It fixed my similar issue.

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Go into Settings>Bluetooth & devices>Devices, then scroll to Bluetooth Device Settings and make sure Connect using Swift Pair is on and Bluetooth devices discovery is switched to Advanced. It fixed my similar issue.
Ya I already have that on. When I pair my computer to it, it says connected. Then I hit okay, and then it immediately disconnects.
Sponsored