Sponsored

Do it yourself muffler delete with a muffler!

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Good call on putting the flex pipe in there. Leaving the muffler open would echo and sound like ass. Kinda like hollowing out cats, it sounds terrible.
Probably right. I did that with the cat on a 4 banger car I have. The brick was rattling so I took it out, and initially left it a big chamber. The car had an annoying whoosh. Put an internal pipe like the muffler in this thread and cleared that right up. More responsive too.
Sponsored

vincentjm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP
That's actually a big thing people do here in Switzerland since most aftermarket exhausts are illegal. Entire businesses focused around hiding welds and making them look untangled with.

Check out @elbu_swissrace on instagram, cops hate him lol.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
That's actually a big thing people do here in Switzerland since most aftermarket exhausts are illegal. Entire businesses focused around hiding welds and making them look untangled with.

Check out @elbu_swissrace on instagram, cops hate him lol.
Yep.. I hid my welds fairly well, also had all kinds of people looking under the back then ask me 'are those stock mufflers' haha. Plus they are like 1/2 the weight now. Always a plus.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
What's the old saying... "don't get the cart before the horse". Well I did just that. I knew at some point I was going free flow exhaust. And yesterday I did just that. Then I quickly realized that with the H-pipe, way, Way, WAY too loud. Like eardrum rupturing LOUD. Like wake the 8000 mile away long dead Egyption pharaohs loud. So, ordered some axlebacks from @teambeefcake racing.
Sponsored