Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
My dealer and his rep are trying very hard for me to get it drop shipped. They say they are having a hard time getting answers. Do you know a good email of someone at the plant so I can plead my case?
I don't have any contact info, but I don't think anyone at Flat Rock would be able to help you. I think those decisions would be made at Dearborn, but this is just a guess on my part.

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
I have seen 1 car that was Shipped Convoy and 2 that have been Shipped Rail since the plant went back on line 05/26.
I will let you guys know when I see any updates for your cars.
Can the convoy vs rail cars be identified? My sticker first said convoy then later rail
Both methods scare me vs my own warm hands. Thanks

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Stephen: By no means complete and, notwithstanding a bunch of media photos, there are quite a few owner car photos that I've posted here.
I guess I was thinking of the lists and attaching owner photos as I’ll be sending a lot hopefully I don’t get the engine hose problem. Wonder if that went away
Wish we could remind our friends at factory.

maddogdday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach I, 2020 GT500, 2021 Edge
Just love that red a color I’ve never had. I guess I’ll just have to accept my Kons Blue with them expensive painted stripes! If I wasn’t married Once delivered I’d head down the road for a 2 week break in trip! Hope everyone sends photos that would be sweet to have a complete photo album of cars followed and tracked here.
Stephen,
Trust me, you will really love the Kona Blue.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
This is a pretty close estimate of the number of VINs that have been issued and not Sent to the plant for production. This may be the reason that they have not issued any new ones.

838 Base.
33 Base with painted stripes.
304 CFTP with painted stripes.
186 CFTP without painted stripes.
1361 Total Scheduled VINs not in production.
@stanglife

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Can the convoy vs rail cars be identified? My sticker first said convoy then later rail
Both methods scare me vs my own warm hands. Thanks
From the looks of things, the shipping method from Flat Rock is determined at the time of shipment. Normally, the car gets shipped by the method on the window sticker, but I have seen cars that were suppose to get shipped rail, shipped by convoy to an alternative railyard for shipment. The shippers got pretty creative during the CSX strike in order to get the cars shipped.
I won't know for sure until the car gets shipped, that is when the status is updated.

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Side Question perhaps another thread but I have a BULLITT and awaiting GT 500. The BuLLITT has no wi fi (there’s a story there) but the app do I have to have both on same app? Perhaps I should but haven’t been able to change password etc so that’s all messed up. Maybe someone could reference a thread. Thanks

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Side Question perhaps another thread but I have a BULLITT and awaiting GT 500. The BuLLITT has no wi fi (there’s a story there) but the app do I have to have both on same app? Perhaps I should but haven’t been able to change password etc so that’s all messed up. Maybe someone could reference a thread. Thanks
Are you talking about the FordPass app?

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
You can put numerous cars on the Fordpass App. I have my 19 R, Wife's 18 EB and my 07 GT500.

Fordpass works well with the 18 and 19. shows pictures and info, the 07 not so much.

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Are you talking about the FordPass app?
Yes. I know you can put multiple vehicles on app but have 2 phones and wanted to keep separate. Perhaps stupid but have had trouble logging in. Dealer had set up . I can access since haven’t closed out but at one point I didn’t want to agree to new terms as I felt wi fi was advertised as part of Bullitt. I wrote a couple of emails trying to figure out why they didn’t deliver on wi fi, door locking etc. it gets up dated info and all. Maybe I’m overthinking but fact is I have 2 cell phones.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
The number of phones doesn't count, they all access the same app and data. You would have to setup 2 separate FordPass accounts if you wanted to the cars on different FordPass apps. I don't think this would be possible unless you had one account in your wifes name and the other one in your name.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Updates:

Congratulations gmd2003 and Doug :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@gmd2003 - Shipped from Plant - In Transit

@doccoch - Shipped from Plant - In Transit

These are the first cars on the list to be shipped from the plant by the shipping agents. :like:
Transport unknown, could be rail or truck. I'm thinking they are on a truck heading to a railyard. We shall see.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Updates:

Congratulations Bob and dsz blade :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@Ris - Body Shop

@dsz blade - Body Shop

Now it's getting real. :clap:

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Stephen: I'm sure Earl is correct about the app because the VINs are assigned to an owner name and the only way to have them separate would be as Earl described. Unfortunately, I doubt you can change the owner in their system, post sale.

Wish we could remind our friends at factory.
There are members here who are "very close" to the line so I'm pretty sure the word is out on the heater hose and I'll be very surprised if we see more. The "tape" is an obvious sign that they saw the problem.

Additionally, Ford has had plenty of time to debrief everyone on the first production run and I feel sure that all concerned are aware of the errors that were made.