Sponsored

Shelby GT350 Garage Photos

Deleted member 37397

I'm normally not one to ask for opinions, but I'm stuck on this one. Can't decide if I like it or not. I thought I wanted good 350 pics up around the garage, but once the paint/stripes were done, I became unsure. It's reaaallllyyy clean looking the way it is. Can't decide if this and some other tasteful, framed pics are gonna take away from the overall look or not.
Jg62iaMPTtGWg%1Qjok5Pg.jpg
you did a lot of work to put those stripes up just to cover them. I had a bigger wall but went vertical so I thought all along this sign would work better than leaving it blank
1DE57ADA-E821-4FD8-B500-08AD0597CE97.jpeg
Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I'm normally not one to ask for opinions, but I'm stuck on this one. Can't decide if I like it or not. I thought I wanted good 350 pics up around the garage, but once the paint/stripes were done, I became unsure. It's reaaallllyyy clean looking the way it is. Can't decide if this and some other tasteful, framed pics are gonna take away from the overall look or not.
It’s just the right size to fit above the stripes...Get one or two more of a similar size and I think it’ll look killer.

MNGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 base comp orange
Really like that vintage look on that picture. If you decide to move it, be sure to find another place for it.

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
I would move it up above the stripes. I think it's too low.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
It’s just the right size to fit above the stripes...Get one or two more of a similar size and I think it’ll look killer.
I would move it up above the stripes. I think it's too low.
So, great idea and I did try that while awaiting replies. It does fit above the stripes, but it goes just almost clear to the ceiling. Doesn't "fit" well. This was the only place in the room I like it, so I may let it simmer for a bit. It's either here or nowhere.

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
So, great idea and I did try that while awaiting replies. It does fit above the stripes, but it goes just almost clear to the ceiling. Doesn't "fit" well. This was the only place in the room I like it, so I may let it simmer for a bit. It's either here or nowhere.
Looks like you’ll have to lower your stripes :like:

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Nice color you have there frank!

Sponsored

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I always liked the grabber colors from the BOSS 302 cars, so this fit right in.
Your info has 350R on order. Did you take delivery?

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
I just got word that it’s FINALLY going to be completed June 18th fingers crossed-

Snoogens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Oldie..tight squeeze but still smile everytime i leave the garage :)
20200321_144629.jpg
Sponsored