Sponsored

Formula 1 talk.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
That’s not a shocker. He won’t have a shortage of suitors. I wouldn’t rule out Redbull either regardless of what Marko has said in the past. He and Horner are still really tight. I do think if it’s not a good fit he wouldn’t have any problem walking away from F1. I’m surprised he stayed with Ferarri as long as he did. The crap from above is so counter productive it isn’t even funny at Ferarri.
I don't see any of the current top teams taking him...and I don't see him taking a pay cut for the rest.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tonymustang302

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Believe I've spotted the cockpit now inclosed as are the top fuel cars ? Also a big fan of the 8, 10, & 12 hole motors, little engines don't have the HP sound. Closer to the rice burners, reduced weight is a big plus. That said F1s remind me of a jet fighter.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Here we go....... 2021 is going to be awesome. No wonder hammy started blushing when asked if hes going to ferrari.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...-of-2020-f1-season.KBuBQw6AsUvOhB6p7IU9c.html
LH44 wants to win championships. no way is he going to Ferrari. especially with boy wonder over there. He isnt going to leave a good thing. he wants all the records, with Merc he has a shot, he isnt jumping into the unknown by going to Ferrari. Plus the way Ferrari manages their team no way would he be able to carry his lifestyle over to that team.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
LH44 wants to win championships. no way is he going to Ferrari. especially with boy wonder over there. He isnt going to leave a good thing. he wants all the records, with Merc he has a shot, he isnt jumping into the unknown by going to Ferrari. Plus the way Ferrari manages their team no way would he be able to carry his lifestyle over to that team.
Man I hope you're right. LH going to Ferrari at this point makes zero sense (although what in F1 does?). So Hamilton and Bottas stay at Mercedes, Red Bull is locked and loaded and maybe Ricardo slips into Vettel's seat. So where does Seb go? Is he looking to drive around and just enjoy F1, like Raikkonen or does he want to race for wins and championships? If it is the latter then a move to Renault might make sense. If it's the former he has nowhere to go. Personally if Ricardo does go to Ferrari i'd like to see Alonso get his old seat. Hey, I guy can dream right?

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I think Vettel would be content to walk away, I sure hope he doesn’t. I like Alonso as well, he seems to be more grounded now. His attempted black mailing at McLaren that’s seen the light of day now is probably his biggest obstacle to getting back in. His issue’s with Honda don’t help either.

Man I hope you're right. LH going to Ferrari at this point makes zero sense (although what in F1 does?). So Hamilton and Bottas stay at Mercedes, Red Bull is locked and loaded and maybe Ricardo slips into Vettel's seat. So where does Seb go? Is he looking to drive around and just enjoy F1, like Raikkonen or does he want to race for wins and championships? If it is the latter then a move to Renault might make sense. If it's the former he has nowhere to go. Personally if Ricardo does go to Ferrari i'd like to see Alonso get his old seat. Hey, I guy can dream right?

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Vettel i believe is out of F1, no seats there for him to win and he doesnt seem like the one to run mid pack. I can see "Happy" leave to Ferrari. He always wants to be #1 driver, but i think him losing out on the switch to Renault opened his eyes. I believe he would rather be #2 and on a podium then #1 and racing mid pack if he is lucky hoping for 6-7 place.

import111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I would Take the pay cut and stay at Ferrari if it were me. Hopefully he does not regret his decision in the future. I still like Vettel and think he is a good driver.

OP
OP
Tonymustang302

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tonymustang302

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
I would Take the pay cut and stay at Ferrari if it were me. Hopefully he does not regret his decision in the future. I still like Vettel and think he is a good driver.
i think vettel stopped caring with the new engines back in 2015....he hated them.....and it showed,,,,,then ferrari couldnt do shit with them.....i think he lost his drive.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
He went from a team that was a top notch out fit to one that largely operates on laurels. I could see how the idea of Ferarri wore off real quick when he got a reality dose of how bad the car was.

i think vettel stopped caring with the new engines back in 2015....he hated them.....and it showed,,,,,then ferrari couldnt do shit with them.....i think he lost his drive.

OP
OP
Tonymustang302

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
He went from a team that was a top notch out fit to one that largely operates on laurels. I could see how the idea of Ferarri wore off real quick when he got a reality dose of how bad the car was.
and leclerc winning monza His first time there prob was a gut shot.

OP
OP
Tonymustang302

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Lol. You’re 24hrs late
Sponsored