Ford Performance Tune for 2018+ GT

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I just noticed but mine has a small angle at top too. So far so good though. Hasn't fallen off. I'll try to get better fit today. I think it's fine though
20200508_100040.jpg
Sponsored

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Over time the tube will become a little more flexible so eventually we will set the connection better I think..

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
The instructions are not that good, but they do show TB with sensor on left, vice right like stock. Fit of hoses/air tube was not ideal.
That's unfortunate. I'll find out either today after work or tomorrow, I suppose.

Champracerj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Last edited:

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
The warranty is the only thing I can rationalize paying double for half the performance of a basic e / flex tune.

Not the route I would go nor the route I went just trying to make sense of the hysteria over the kit. :crazy:
I didn't realize numbers being quoted for the kit were not whp but at the crank. So difference would be even more significant if going e (I realize not an option for some due to availability but anyone that does it seems its a no brainer).

All that said am curious if anyone has dynod yet post install just to see what the increase to the wheels has been.

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Will be posting before and after dyno on my YouTube channel in the next week hopefully. Message me for link.

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Seat of the pants dyno says the low to mid is significant. And the 20lb weight increase is BS.

Last edited:

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Maybe it was a typo in the article? I remember reading that and being like no way! Probably more like 2 pounds.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Will be posting before and after dyno on my YouTube channel in the next week hopefully. Message me for link.
Would be a lot easier to just paste the graphs here, no one really (no offense) wants to view another 20 minutes long youtube video for something that takes 5 seconds to figure out by looking at the graph. I know it is your data that you're paying for to get, but there is a lot of people that have an allergy for car youtube videos...

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Would be a lot easier to just paste the graphs here, no one really (no offense) wants to view another 20 minutes long youtube video for something that takes 5 seconds to figure out by looking at the graph. I know it is your data that you're paying for to get, but there is a lot of people that have an allergy for car youtube videos...
Then take some Benadryl before you watch the video...:like:

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang

That is awesome! Thank you this is exactly what I wanted to see. Can you dyno it hood open and hood closed? It would be nice to see how the intake performs in real world scenarios. Lookin forward to it!
Sponsored

Last edited: