Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
That could make an interesting reality TV show, “How a Bill Goes Through Congress” I even know someone who could host it. :crackup:
Pretty sure it would be rated TV-MA.
Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I'm just trying to figure out why the pope hasn't waved his scepter, sprinkled some holy water, burned some incense. said a few hail mary's, and lit 7.7 billion candles to heal the world just like that so we can get back to normal...............

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Yesterday was the highest number of new cases reported by a single country in a day since this began.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
Does anyone feel like the following with this current crisis, and the release of this pork filled bill???
AE812F22-CC67-4073-B82C-E76E58E3211B.jpeg

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Does anyone feel like the following with this current crisis, and the release of this pork filled bill???
AE812F22-CC67-4073-B82C-E76E58E3211B.jpeg
Obviously taking peoples homes last financial crisis wasn't enough now they want their lives by 'reopening the economy,' lol. Safeguarding public health at the cost of the economy, how will we ever get our death and taxes then?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
OK, I do not care what side of the aisle you are on, this is the G-ddamn funniest thing I'd read in a long time. Just in case you weren't 100% sure our President is totally and fully committed to fighting CORVID-19. Well OK, maybe he has other things on his mind as well.........

Donald Trump’s Campaign Slaps TV Stations With Cease And Desist Letter To Try To Halt Ad Attacking His Coronavirus Response

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/2017/web/hero_images/Redacted_PUSA_Letter.pdf

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
OK, I do not care what side of the aisle you are on, this is the G-ddamn funniest thing I'd read in a long time. Just in case you weren't 100% sure our President is totally and fully committed to fighting CORVID-19. Well OK, maybe he has other things on his mind as well.........

Donald Trump’s Campaign Slaps TV Stations With Cease And Desist Letter To Try To Halt Ad Attacking His Coronavirus Response

His entire "strategy" was focused entirely on elections and nothing else - however with his level of intelligence, he somehow thought that denying reality is going to get him there.... And that's why we are where we are...

I got postcard yesterday titled "President Trump Coronavirus Guidelines". Almost died laughing... Part of campaign in a least ethical way possible (I know - my expectations are high). His luck in this entire situation is that in number of states governors are people with some fundamental integrity that he completely lacks - and some of them are republicans - like DeWine in OH.

Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
His entire "strategy" was focused entirely on elections and nothing else - however with his level of intelligence, he somehow thought that denying reality is going to get him there.... And that's why we are where we are...

I got postcard yesterday titled "President Trump Coronavirus Guidelines". Almost died laughing... Part of campaign in a least ethical way possible (I know - my expectations are high). His luck in this entire situation is that in number of states governors are people with some fundamental integrity that he completely lacks - and some of them are republicans - like DeWine in OH.
I took part in a phone survey the other day (yes I’m part of that 0.5% that actually responds to these things) that deteriorated into me and the survey guy on the other end of the phone laughing over the questions. He had to try to maintain some level of composure, since the call was being recorded, but I got him to laugh at some of the more ridiculous questions. Surveys are s’posed to be neutral in tone so that the survey taker doesn’t know who is funding the survey or what the specific products / positions they are trying to measure may be. I used to help GM Market Research develop product based survey language. That’s why I bother to answer phone and internet surveys. I feel for the people who have to develop and analyze them. They made it clear that the questions should not make it obvious that GM was behind the surveys or what products the research supported....anyway, as best as I can recount, here are some of the questions from Tuesday’s call...

• If the presidential election were held today, would you be more likely to vote for
    • A: Joe Biden who has operated for the past 48 years in the DC swamp and has voted on several occasions to strip Social Security and Medicare, or
    • B: Donald Trump who has led the United States to the greatest financial recovery in the country’s history
  • If the presidential election were held today, would you be more likely to vote for
    • A: Joe Biden who has promoted nepotism by using the power of the Vice President’s office to gain employment for his son and has advocated providing drivers licenses for illegal immigrants or
    • B: Donald Trump who has strengthened this country through the enforcement of fair and reasonable immigration policy including building of a wall on the southern border
I really wish I was making this up. There were more. The surveyor couldn’t stifle his laughter when I suggested that maybe Ivanka, Eric, and Don Jr. must be Biden’s kids that the question was referring to.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited

Defamation and libel are defamation and libel...easy peasy.

I wonder if his opponents are focused on something other than the virus? :inspect:

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I took part in a phone survey the other day (yes I’m part of that 0.5% that actually responds to these things) that deteriorated into me and the survey guy on the other end of the phone laughing over the questions. He had to try to maintain some level of composure, since the call was being recorded, but I got him to laugh at some of the more ridiculous questions. Surveys are s’posed to be neutral in tone so that the survey taker doesn’t know who is funding the survey or what the specific products / positions they are trying to measure may be. I used to help GM Market Research develop product based survey language. That’s why I bother to answer phone and internet surveys. I feel for the people who have to develop and analyze them. They made it clear that the questions should not make it obvious that GM was behind the surveys or what products the research supported....anyway, as best as I can recount, here are some of the questions from Tuesday’s call...

• A: Joe Biden who has operated for the past 48 years in the DC swamp and has voted on several occasions to strip Social Security and Medicare, or
    • B: Donald Trump who has led the United States to the greatest financial recovery in the country’s history
    • A: Joe Biden who has promoted nepotism by using the power of the Vice President’s office to gain employment for his son and has advocated providing drivers licenses for illegal immigrants or
    • B: Donald Trump who has strengthened this country through the enforcement of fair and reasonable immigration policy including building of a wall on the southern border
I really wish I was making this up. There were more. The surveyor couldn’t stifle his laughter when I suggested that maybe Ivanka, Eric, and Don Jr. must be Biden’s kids that the question was referring to.
That didn't show any obvious bias......... Did he say that you got any of the answers "wrong"? :)

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Defamation and libel are defamation and libel...easy peasy.

I wonder if his opponents are focused on something other than the virus? :inspect:
The ad contains audio of him speaking, with a chart of coronavirus infections on the dates he spoke on. Are facts now unfair and slanderous?

From the looks of it his 'opponents' are talking about the coronavirus while Trump is actively trying to suppress his statements and actions on it...