Sponsored

SCARED TO DEATH OF payments..... yet so over excited!

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
Hopefully you weren’t like so many knuckleheads that sold off stock. It’ll come back up when the insanity pass’s.
I agree. Once the fear of uncertainty passes, the markets will recover. I have not looked at my 401K for the past month and I do not plan to look at it until this latest crisis is over.
Sponsored

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
Investing is a roller coaster- love that song bud btw- and of course at the end of the day can’t wait till the 20 gets here
Investing in stocks should only be done with disposable income. It's a crap shoot. My brother and I came into a crapload of stock when my mom passed last June. Guess I unloaded it at the right time.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Selling in a panic or current conditions is rarely a good decision. But then again, if it was inherited it’s a financial gain regardless.

Investing in stocks should only be done with disposable income. It's a crap shoot. My brother and I came into a crapload of stock when my mom passed last June. Guess I unloaded it at the right time.

OP
OP
Mikefd

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
I have a build date (completion for may11th) I have to say.... DONT read the engine failure thread.... it’s the funsponge thread, and will scare the crap out of you- quite a few engine failure under 500 miles YIKES - anyway everyone be safe out there with all the BS going on.....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mikefd

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
It’s so crazy how so much has changed since I poseyed this- not too long ago right? The world is upside down right now but it will pass.... well get thru it be safe everyone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
It’s so crazy how so much has changed since I poseyed this- not too long ago right? The world is upside down right now but it will pass.... well get thru it be safe everyone

I will say this that I too will be ecstatic when mid-May arrives as I believe that a lot of the chaos will have subsided. I know that you will enjoy that ride even more when the car arrives.

Regards

OP
OP
Mikefd

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Only positive I can see out of all this is the fact that auto loans interest rates are dropping..... if anyone can beat 2.77 % you let me know! (72months)

volcanogod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 350
I was under the same sticker shock on the used 2016 that I bought 13 months ago with 5600 miles on my birthday. When washing and detailing the car on the 1st time, I found the original title application along with proof of insurance on the documentation shelf in the glove compartment for the original purchaser. He paid 89K OTD back in 2016 and I scored the car in February 9th of 2019 for my birthday for 48K OTD. The car had never seen the rain till I drove it home after signing the documents. It likewise scared the crap out of me buying such an expensive ride. It still had bumper/bumper warranty for 3 weeks. I visited my dealer and bought the max Ford warranty before the B2B expired. The car made me forget about money each time I drove it and the smile was very hard to hide. :)

The car had no issues with its 1st summer as a daily driver in Austin. I think you did the right thing!! Enjoy the new ride and anytime you question the decision, go for a drive. :)

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Only positive I can see out of all this is the fact that auto loans interest rates are dropping..... if anyone can beat 2.77 % you let me know! (72months)
I’m starting to see 0% interest loans for new cars now- up to 84 months. Unfortunately not Ford and definitely not the GT350R. Awesome rate, but keep watching for new incentive offers from Ford Credit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mikefd

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
So had a build date from ford performance for May 11th......
Spoke to my dealer..... got a vin.... they told me July...... then just got a phone call back now it’s august.... placed my order dec. 2019..... no one knows what’s going on

OP
OP
Mikefd

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Yup already got that

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I know it sucks, but it’ll pass. The bright side is there’s still actual dates involved. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it that much more!

So had a build date from ford performance for May 11th......
Spoke to my dealer..... got a vin.... they told me July...... then just got a phone call back now it’s august.... placed my order dec. 2019..... no one knows what’s going on