Sponsored

Merry Christmas, show us what ya got for your Mustang.

Blufc3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Premium GT PP1, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Showcase

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Danish guy here. I got this sign from my girlfriends mom. When she walks her dog she passes an older guy who have some US cars. She saw this sign in one of his windows, and walked up to the the house and knocked on the door. Said she saw the sign and wanted to buy it. But of course he wasn’t selling. She then told him that I have a new Mustang GT and I really love the car. He was happy to hear someone else loving US cars, so he told that would make a sweet present.
I my self have gotten some Anderson Composites carbon parts. Sideskirts, GT350R wing and and diffuser made to fit quads, so I can install the AWE quads I also just got. Santa was kind to me this X-mas.....well he was kind, back in September and October when I ordered the parts. Not easy to get parts quickly from the US to here.
IMG_7264.jpg

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I got Raxiom Smoked Profile LED tail lights. Easy install and, I think, look great with the spoiler and exhaust.

Haven't seen another S550 running these yet.
Car.jpg

Any photos/gifs of them lit up? Do they still do the sequential signaling?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I got Raxiom Smoked Profile LED tail lights. Easy install and, I think, look great with the spoiler and exhaust.

Haven't seen another S550 running these yet.
Car.jpg
Oh I have those too just not the smoke I was lucky could use the cheaper one since my car was red :) yes they still do the sequential signal and are brite. They are solid color too the two tone look is just the way the pic came out.

Screenshot_3.png

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Today ordered Steeda 1.5” Massive front sway bar and rear sway bar. Front and rear adjustable sway bar links, billit sway bar mounts and differential bushing bolt upgrade kit.

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Was delivered today. Sadly won’t be on the car until June.
John: Nice! I'm still trying to decide on turbo or super charge if I can justify the cost. Maybe I can talk you into giving my a ride once yours is installed!! I'm in Utica and have a 2019, A10, AE, PP1, etc in storage still April. UGH!!!!!

PS: Check your spelling!! Mistang?

Sponsored

18Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
John: Nice! I'm still trying to decide on turbo or super charge if I can justify the cost. Maybe I can talk you into giving my a ride once yours is installed!! I'm in Utica and have a 2019, A10, AE, PP1, etc in storage still April. UGH!!!!!

Jim. Thanks for letting me know. I fixed the spelling!!

I would be happy to take you for a ride after it is installed. Get ahold of me sometime in late June.

Blufc3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Premium GT PP1, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Dash cam!

IMG_20191225_153624.jpg

Can I snake the USB wire under the headliner to the A-pillar, and then down under the passenger seat to the center console?
I tucked mine under the headliner, under the A pillar, down through a hole to the fuse panel.
I took a USB/cigarette plug, soldered 2 wires to the cigarette plug, positive to the centre pin and negative to the casing. You then connect the negative to any grounded spot. You then piggyback the positive on to fuse 23 using a micro2 piggyback connector.
NOTES:
(1) I only pulled the A pillar cover partially off and had room to feed the USB wire down to the fuse location, made it easier to snap the cover back on.
(2) I understand there is a air bag sensor under that A pillar cover. I read that after I ran the wire...........

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Got a steeda transmission mount insert, steeda shifter bushing/ bracket and smoked turn signal covers. Everything is installed but I haven't had a chance to take her out and slam some gears to get a feel for it. Front looks good with the covers though.
20191227_105840.jpg
Sponsored