Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Earl: Allow me to second the emotion expressed above.

Thank you, sincerely and of course, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Warmest regards,

Just Plain Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Teddy
Vehicle(s)
Sold - 2015 GT 50 th Anniversary
Looked under tree this morning, no Build date :(

To all you owners and potential owners... Happy Holidays.

@Snoopy49
Earl, I’m sure Santa was good to you. You have been very nice!
Thanks.

Teddy

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500 2020 TO GT500 2021 GT500 CARBON PKG

Sponsored

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
Ugh

seriously. I want my fing car
Agree I would just like to know what the problem / hold up is. Here soon my car will have been setting a month. Ford owes us an explanation!

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Agree I would just like to know what the problem / hold up is. Here soon my car will have been setting a month. Ford owes us an explanation!
The hold up for those people whos cars were shipped before the 9th of Dec and that have cars sitting in rail yards waiting for delivery is a pending fuel tank inspection and possible replacement. It looks like all the cars shipped after the 9th have already passed inspection before being shipped and will not be put on hold. For those of you that have cars sitting at the plant awaiting shipment, it seems to be a transportation problem. I have seen cars being shipped by convoy but not many by train.
No one could have picked a worst time of year for this to happen, holidays, weather and host of other complications.
Take comfort in the fact that the cars are on the way, but for some it will just take a little longer. After the first of the year, things should change in positive way.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All and their families.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I sent an email to a Ford executive at the top. I don't expect anyone to care enough to actually do anything but I'll report back if they do.

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
Drove by FRAP today while visiting family and finally got to see grabber lime in person (I could only make out GTs, didn’t see any of the 500s sitting around). At least I know I made the right choice while I wait for my car.

It’s really warm in the Detroit area right now for the time of the year. Maybe they will decide against a winter break...

Just Plain Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Teddy
Vehicle(s)
Sold - 2015 GT 50 th Anniversary
The hold up for those people whos cars were shipped before the 9th of Dec and that have cars sitting in rail yards waiting for delivery is a pending fuel tank inspection and possible replacement. It looks like all the cars shipped after the 9th have already passed inspection before being shipped and will not be put on hold. For those of you that have cars sitting at the plant awaiting shipment, it seems to be a transportation problem. I have seen cars being shipped by convoy but not many by train.
No one could have picked a worst time of year for this to happen, holidays, weather and host of other complications.
Take comfort in the fact that the cars are on the way, but for some it will just take a little longer. After the first of the year, things should change in positive way.

Earl; where would we be without you? You are the only bright light in this whole convoluted process.

Know crap happens, but would be nice if there was some communication with the people who plunked down good money.
More than happy waiting, just want to know why and when?

FORD are u listening?

Teddy

mzangari1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R

Thank you as always Earl and Merry Christmas to everyone. I am unfortunately in this state having arrived railed for a few weeks now with no progress. Noah at FRAP has no info my dealer has no info but Earl has the answers. This is the first Ford I’ve ordered and based on this experience , lack of transparency , communication , this will likely be a one and done experience for me. The wait continues.

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
My window sticker changed again to 12/26 last time it changed to 12/18 but nothing happened. Hoping to see it move from railyard finally.
Sponsored