Sponsored

Last year for V8 2024 (and Mach-E discussion) via Ford Performance conference call

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
AND....

Man-made climate change is complete horse$hit.

Yes, the planet is getting slightly, slightly warmer. But guess what McFly..., it has been getting gradually warmer since the end of the last ice age, and it will probably continue to do so no matter what we do, because the warming is a function of a far, far bigger puzzle than we have the ability to fully understand. The planet's warming has nothing to do with higher CO2 emissions.

Speaking of CO2..., it is NOT a poison, nor a pollutant!

As a matter of fact, the atmosphere is in a near carbon famine at the present levels. We NEED to be pumping carbon dioxide into the atmosphere! Every time you drive your evil ICE vehicle you are making the earth a greener place to live! Let the lib's heads explode trying to process that one.

I could go on and on and on, with facts and data, but as we've seen with the gender-bending, let's put men in the girls restroom, unborn baby killing, every white person is a racist side of the isle, facts don't much matter to them?

And I don't care if there aren't any more V8 Mustangs built after 2024. I have my '16 GT which I am completely happy with, and there are tens of thousands of them for sale on the used market and will be for decades to come, or at least until I'm dead.

:cwl::computerrage:

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

So I suppose NASA is promoting leftest propaganda?
Sponsored

Snake Plissken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT

Yes they are. NASA is funded by the Federal Government. And the federal government bureaucracy is absolutely saturated with leftists.

Try getting a grant from the Federal Government and within your grant proposal, you state how you want to conduct a study to disprove man-made climate change. Your grant approval/funding is on par with a snow-ball's chance in HELL.

It's O.K. Zackmd1. I realize you are just a better person than I am. Somehow I'll just try to live with it.

OX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Capri 5.0 Turbo, 17 Fusion Sport, 21 GT500 CFTP

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Yes they are. NASA is funded by the Federal Government. And the federal government bureaucracy is absolutely saturated with leftists.

Try getting a grant from the Federal Government and within your grant proposal, you state how you want to conduct a study to disprove man-made climate change. Your grant approval/funding is on par with a snow-ball's chance in HELL.

It's O.K. Zackmd1. I realize you are just a better person than I am. Somehow I'll just try to live with it.

:angry::crazy:

Does anyone know at what point in our society logic and reason were left behind for political paranoia?

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
The other speculation I’ll contribute and it’s more firm than sticky are the decision brain trust doesn’t even know how long they’ll keep the V8. All that’s been decided is business as usually and it will not happen prior to the next generation mustang. They’re in early stages of testing new platforms.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
:cwl::computerrage:

Zack, you’re wasting your time and breath. Everything today becomes a political argument and you are either hard left or hard right. We have totally lost the middle ground. And this didn’t start with our current administration. It’s been like this for awhile. The last three years has just exacerbated the situation.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Zach, you’re wasting your time and breath. Everything today becomes a political argument and you are either hard left or hard right. We have totally lost the middle ground. And this didn’t start with our current administration. It’s been like this for awhile. The last three years has just exacerbated the situation.
I know... I know... I just can't resist responding to bull sh*t.... I weakness of mine I guess.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Zach, you’re wasting your time and breath. Everything today becomes a political argument and you are either hard left or hard right. We have totally lost the middle ground. And this didn’t start with our current administration. It’s been like this for awhile. The last three years has just exacerbated the situation.
so I’m ambidextrous where do I stand?

Snake Plissken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
:angry::crazy:

Does anyone know at what point in our society logic and reason were left behind for political paranoia?
Zack, you’re wasting your time and breath. Everything today becomes a political argument and you are either hard left or hard right. We have totally lost the middle ground. And this didn’t start with our current administration. It’s been like this for awhile. The last three years has just exacerbated the situation.
I know... I know... I just can't resist responding to bull sh*t.... I weakness of mine I guess.
Proof right here.

They are just better people than the rest of us.

More intelligent, more enlightened, and far more compassionate. They just understand things we simpleton's are incapable of understanding.

Sponsored