Sponsored

Color Which Color Combo's will Stand Out and Pop The Most ? ? ? ?

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
These are the color combos I'm looking at

Twister Orange with Silver Stripes
V.Blue with Bright White stripes
Silver with maybe Blue or Black Stripes?

Witch Combo do you think will jump out and pop more?

I have a Grabber Blue with Bright white Now and back in 2007 I had a Grabber orange with Silver.

Would love some photoshops if anyone is good at them or photos.
Sponsored

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think silver stripes are an option, although they would be a nice addition. The orange and V blue will obviously stand out more, but I went with Iconic with black stripes also. The Iconic Silver is much richer than the previous Ingot Silver and is really a gorgeous show stopping color (that will age gracefully IMO).

OP
OP
socal2fast

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes the New iconic silver does look amazing.

Yes silver stripes are not available on twister orange as an option. But on my last 2 cars I have done Custom Color painted stripes so the options are endless :-)

I have the super bright white Lexus pearl stripes on my grabber blue with black pinstripe looks amazing.

If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think silver stripes are an option, although they would be a nice addition. The orange and V blue will obviously stand out more, but I went with Iconic with black stripes also. The Iconic Silver is much richer than the previous Ingot Silver and is really a gorgeous show stopping color (that will age gracefully IMO).

DocGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shadow Black GT500, 2019 Explorer Sport
Get Shadow Black. Sinister and you can always put some flat black, grey, silver or red stripes on it in the future.

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Orange and green will "pop"

But
Iconic Silver will stun

72343349_10162827459300157_6266160781520273408_n.jpg
That's my #1 pick so far but I'd have to see the green in person. Some shots look awesome and others look very bland. I would think any green would need a lot of flake. I won't be getting mine until 2021 so maybe a new color will be thrown into the mix!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I like the traditional Oxford White with blue racing stripe. Subtle but yet eye catching. When people see that combo they know (for the most part correctly) the car is something unique. When I had the GT350 in that combo it was non-stop waving, thumbs up, he man cool car. My Charger Hellcat gets way less attention. Maybe because it's a 4 door grocery hauler if you don't know cars. For those that don't know cars, they knew the Oxford white and blue was not your run of the mill Mustang.

So for being so plain, white and blue, it did get a lot of attention.

That being my experience, the new GT500 when I am fortunate enough to get one, will be Oxford White with blue racing stripes. For now I don't like the side stripes but they may grow on me.
Untitled.png

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I like the traditional Oxford White with blue racing stripe. Subtle but yet eye catching. When people see that combo they know (for the most part correctly) the car is something unique. When I had the GT350 in that combo it was non-stop waving, thumbs up, he man cool car. My Charger Hellcat gets way less attention. Maybe because it's a 4 door grocery hauler if you don't know cars. For those that don't know cars, they knew the Oxford white and blue was not your run of the mill Mustang.

So for being so plain, white and blue, it did get a lot of attention.

That being my experience, the new GT500 when I am fortunate enough to get one, will be Oxford White with blue racing stripes. For now I don't like the side stripes but they may grow on me.
Untitled.png
That definitely says Shelby!

OP
OP
socal2fast

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That's my #1 pick so far but I'd have to see the green in person. Some shots look awesome and others look very bland. I would think any green would need a lot of flake. I won't be getting mine until 2021 so maybe a new color will be thrown into the mix!
Yes I think that as well the green looks great in some photos and super bland and washed out in others.

The white with blue stripes looks good maybe a red pinstripe.

Sponsored

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Orange and green will "pop"

But
Iconic Silver will stun

72343349_10162827459300157_6266160781520273408_n.jpg
This is the exact car that I ordered. A CFTP in Iconic with painted black stripes. I will have to update my Avatar with this one. I still have to wait until the spring to get it though.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Melange: I have never been a big fan of silver on a vehicle but this silver is something altogether different. And, with either black or white stripes, it most definitely "pops." Obviously, not the psychedelic pop of TO or GL but that's not apples and oranges.

I feel the same way about my choice of Rapid Red with black stripes. Pops for sure but not "Laugh-In" style. :-)

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Now always remember that opinions are like A-----s, everybody 's got one. LOL . My last 6 or 7 muscle cars have all been black because they do indeed look ominous especially with the black wheels. BUT because Iam now getting older I went with the "RAPID RED METALLIC with the DUAL BLACK STRIPES". Personally I think that will "POP" as you call it. Let me add just one more opinion. I do NOT think that White Stripes on any color make the car pop. White stripes in my very humble opinion are kinda blah.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
We picked the same color combo, Chuck and while I agree that white stripes don't look good or "pop" on some base colors, IMHO, on some they do. Race Red, Shadow Black, Performance Blue, etc. But as you said, they're all "opinions." :-)

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
We picked the same color combo, Chuck and while I agree that white stripes don't look good or "pop" on some base colors, IMHO, on some they do. Race Red, Shadow Black, Performance Blue, etc. But as you said, they're all "opinions." :-)
I like the color you chose. It is eye catching but not over stated. The orange and green are too much for me now that I am a little older. Maybe if I were in my 20s I would have gone for the orange.
Sponsored