Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
You can make a GT kick the snot out of an M2, and handle better and still ride well while doing it, for significantly less money.
Could I get your recipe for that? Starting with a stock '18 GT PP1? I can usually make useful forward progress with a decent Menu, but a Recipe would be even better.
48704511683_73c3112ab8_o.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I think most of you have never owned a BMW. My 335i Xdrive is 10 years old and maintenance and repair costs have been quite low. It has a few upgrades and performs very well. Ride and handling are better than my GT and it's a bit smaller with less front and rear overhang, so it feels more agile. It's a different driving experience than my GT, but no less enjoyable.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Could I get your recipe for that? Starting with a stock '18 GT PP1? I can usually make useful forward progress with a decent Menu, but a Recipe would be even better.
48704511683_73c3112ab8_o.jpg
Sure. Send me a PM. Happy to help you get there.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sure. Send me a PM. Happy to help you get there.
Would I have to keep it confidential, or could you just post it here?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Would I have to keep it confidential, or could you just post it here?
I mean everything is in my signature. I had very specific goals for my car though, so depending on yours, it may be a slightly different solution, even if similar.

Sponsored

Todd00000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have an M2 and it's a fun car, but the suspension and steering isn't this magical thing.

Yeah, BMW's new electric steering sucks! No feel at low speeds, and awkward when it firms up.

As far as this car not being a "driver's car" sounds like he doesn't want to come across as a fan boy of a cheaper car. He has a Euro bias.

I've owned a C5 Z06, C6 Z51, 1985 Ferrari 308, and 1988 Ferrari Testarossa, and I've driven many sports cars on the Nurburgring and Auto-X. When the president of the Porsche 911 GT-3 club of Germany was driving my C5 Z06 around the Nurburgring he loved the steering feel! This was 2002 and the 911 was still the king of steering feel according to all the paper and TV car magazines. We have raw numbers and feel, and feel is subjective.

Birddog 29

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Norman
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I normally don't respond to these type questions but here goes. I'll start off by saying I love my 19 GT 301A. Demanding? Yes, we are demanding. I have found no flaws in mine so far and I looked hard at her before I brought her home. Be honest. You buy a mustang because it is a mustang. It's been a love affair with me since my sister got a 65 red convertible I've had 4 mustangs prior to this one. We demand styling. We demand power. We demand handling. The mustang delivers. It's all personal tastes and I demand my tastes be granted.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I mean everything is in my signature. I had very specific goals for my car though, so depending on yours, it may be a slightly different solution, even if similar.
OK, thanks

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
But to me as a owner I think these issues are the biggest selling points of the car... I LOVE that unlike a BMW I dont have to replace my entire suspension system once a year...

Compare that to my buddy who had a E60 M5 who dropped 15k on a clutch job... I really love having ford problems vs BMW pproblems..
What are ur thoughts.
Idk what your buddy told you but he didn't spend 15k on a manual transmission clutch.

Those cars had problems with the SMG unit on the single clutch auto cars and could run between 5k-10k to replace but no one paid 15k for a simple clutch.

Also, no one replaces the suspension once a year lol, come on.

These Mustangs have their own problems. Coming from German cars I didn't expect the fit and finish to be as refined but there's some things on my car that are just downright abhorrent.

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
derp derp.. I wish I was some internet dipshit influencer who could convince a world of idiots that what he considered good was good.

Do you need justification of your purchase?

NO? Good, you're human with your own thought process...

YES? Then you need to reach out to youtube to see if YOU made the right decision.

BMW = The new age Honda for Import lovers... Go buy a used Beemer and see how cheap upkeep is.

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
White Zombie - Black Sunshine has summed it up well since the '90s.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Come one man, don't forget about Thunderkiss 65!

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Oh its coming brother... Your car is still new that's why. But no one escapes the BMW wallet raping curse

But yeah man get a nice used Mustang. And I'd just buy a modded one because even the "stock" low mileage ones probably had a whipple on it at some point lol.

At least with the modded ones you dont have to waste money on mods after.
Mine is 11 000 KM 2017 in stock condition but replacing the tires today as they are just gone :D
Sponsored