On3 Gen2 Top Mount Twin Kit Unboxing

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
I’ve been patiently waiting for someone to post up a build thread of this kit. Thanks again.

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
Not yet as I'm waiting on a few finishing pieces to do it in one shot. I'll then start a complete build thread.

Thanks,
Apart from the on3 kit itself, what else did you need to purchase so you can be safe about not blowing anything?

Sponsored

OP
OP
suprmario96

suprmario96

Hi3 Motorsports
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang GT/6S Oxford White
Apart from the on3 kit itself, what else did you need to purchase so you can be safe about not blowing anything?
I purchased:
-the OPG set from On3 which is made by Boundary(billet/lifetime warranty)
-2 -10an weld fittings (not drilling and taping my oil pan, been there, done that, don't trust it
-2 -10an caps, totally unnecessary but in case i ever need to revert back to stock, lol
-oil pump gear gasket set from american muscle, came out cheaper than piecing together through ford, all ford performance components
-hydraulic battery cable crimper, to make sure i attach the lugs the right way plus i needed them for the boat too
-turbo blankets from On3
-hp tuners MPVI2 tuner with 2 credits, as i'll be roughing in the tune myself on the street and then taking to dyno for best torque

thats about it

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
I purchased:
-the OPG set from On3 which is made by Boundary(billet/lifetime warranty)
-2 -10an weld fittings (not drilling and taping my oil pan, been there, done that, don't trust it
-2 -10an caps, totally unnecessary but in case i ever need to revert back to stock, lol
-oil pump gear gasket set from american muscle, came out cheaper than piecing together through ford, all ford performance components
-hydraulic battery cable crimper, to make sure i attach the lugs the right way plus i needed them for the boat too
-turbo blankets from On3
-hp tuners MPVI2 tuner with 2 credits, as i'll be roughing in the tune myself on the street and then taking to dyno for best torque

thats about it
Wow not to bad, I’ve been going back and forth on what to do lol. It’s either go full bolt ons and stay n/a problem is cost ends up being around $3k if not more and limited to roughly 430-460 who or just keep saving for the on3 kit that can help put me at around 600-700whp.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Thanks for posting! Quality looks good.

What are your power goals for the car and will you be pulling the motor for installation?

Hooch0094

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The kit looks really good, good luck with the build.

Sponsored
OP
OP
suprmario96

suprmario96

Hi3 Motorsports
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang GT/6S Oxford White
A y update on this install?
Sorry man been super busy with work and house stuff but she's running like a dream already have a few thousand miles on it. I'll post this week about the install and my review.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Sorry man been super busy with work and house stuff but she's running like a dream already have a few thousand miles on it. I'll post this week about the install and my review.
How much power? Track times?

Springerr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
17 S550
Hey man no worries! I'm just stick between this and a procharger set up. The only thing stopping me.feom just going on3 without looking back is all the fitment stories. Specifically the vband leaks
Sponsored