Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
2wqwsx3.jpg
It takes all of about 5 minutes, if that, to unbolt the head unit and move it aside for repairs when needed. You don’t even have to disconnect the LC lines. Did it when I finally had time to put in the OPG’s.
Sponsored

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
I hope I chose Kenne Bell when I buy a blower. I've always wanted a big big polished beast. The 3.6 is unfortunately too big for my stock motor so I'll probably end up with the 3.2. More than enough power for a stock engine.
This is my third KB that I’ve put on and by far the best of them all. Also went with the 3.2. 635hp to the wheels and 560tq. Drives like stock until you want some get up and go. Had to put 305’s on the back because the stock 275 Pirellis were spinning even when going 50 and above.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
This is my third KB that I’ve put on and by far the best of them all. Also went with the 3.2. 635hp to the wheels and 560tq. Drives like stock until you want some get up and go. Had to put 305’s on the back because the stock 275 Pirellis were spinning even when going 50 and above.
Does the 3.2 make any whine? Tell us more?

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Does the 3.2 make any whine? Tell us more?
It will probably sound different than the setup that he has as the kit for the '18+ has the intercoolers top mounted instead of under the compressor.

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
That thing is a colossal POS. Standard KB crap. It will throw down a good number on the dyno and sometimes if conditions are perfect for a 1/4mi. But in the real wold it will be a turd. That thing is going to run hotter than the sun with that ridiculous intercooler/water system.

I wouldn't run one of these if I got it for free.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
That thing is a colossal POS. Standard KB crap. It will throw down a good number on the dyno and sometimes if conditions are perfect for a 1/4mi. But in the real wold it will be a turd. That thing is going to run hotter than the sun with that ridiculous intercooler/water system.

You must have hit your head today.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible

You really seem on the fence about this one... lol.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

giphy.gif

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo

Bet you won't line up against this Blower. :sunglasses:

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
It should be in the same range as all the rest of their 750hp 3.2 blowers, $7999 (<Not likely) to $8299. It's still competing in the market although it's bigger than all the rest.

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
Bet you won't line up against this Blower. :sunglasses:
You have me mistaken for for someone else.

Let me know when you want to line it up. I'll bring a Whipple car. Also, bring a pile of cash you don't mind losing.