Sponsored

Ebay Headers

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
What do you mean by adjusting the collector. The engine can be shifted about a half an inch side to side, but there’s really no other adjustment anywhere.
Sponsored

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Usually it requires a small indentation on it to make room for the steering shaft. For some this is a deal breaker or an excuse to spend $600-1000+ more for piping. I understand both sides of the argument. At the time when I bought my Procharger setup there were only two header options or MAK deletes, and I decided to spend most of my funds on boost lol

sKyZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP, 1994 GT 'Vert
I unbolted the steering shaft and grabbed a deep socket this morning. Placed the socket in the spot that needed clearance and gave it 4-5 small taps with a hammer. Now I have about 3/8-1/2" of clearance between the steering shaft and the header. I barely had to dent it and it's hardly visible.

Problem solved. :thumbsup:

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
The driver side is giving me issues. I don't see a way to get the top studs back in. How did you guys go about getting them in?
I had a friend put the header up and I placed the front stud andnut thru the header and he placed the rear stud.

I tried doug it the way cj pony parts video showed where I left the front stud in place but had a hell of a time getting it lined up. I had to jack the motor up and down until I found the right angle. If I had the motor up too high the rear of the header would hit. Hope it helps!

Sponsored

Losobaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt w/PP
Thanks! I did a search and also could not find a definitive source as the eBay list that they are “HandMade by 2M Fabrication in Pocatello, Idaho”. My box had no paperwork. Maybe someone else had paperwork with info listed.
if your still looking for info i messaged the seller who ebay is a random grouping of numbers:facepalm: and replied with a "website" https://2mfabrication.bigcartel.com/ with only the headers shown with ONE picture (same ebay one) and the about and contact info had no name or address just a form for you to fill out and click send.... i really wanted to pull the trigger on thesee but after this discovery im very hesitant

Dweisman429

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I just bought a set of these headers last week. Whomever 2m Fab is...even though they say the are out of Idaho, USPS says they have the box coming from San Diego CA.

Last edited:

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple

sKyZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP, 1994 GT 'Vert
The headers are on, engine mounts on, starter is in, battery is back in, and almost done.

The only issue I’m having is the exhaust.
I have BBK off road midpipes and a Steeda x-pipe. I cut about 2” off the BBK midpipes where they meet the X-pipe and about an inch off the muffler side of it, but the x-pipe is still too long. I feel that if I keep cutting, I’ll run in to a bend and won’t be able to bolt things together.

My second issue is that the steering shaft rubs against the driver side header. I have wacked it with a hammer, but it doesn’t seem to be denting.

Any advice?

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
The headers are on, engine mounts on, starter is in, battery is back in, and almost done.

The only issue I’m having is the exhaust.
I have BBK off road midpipes and a Steeda x-pipe. I cut about 2” off the BBK midpipes where they meet the X-pipe and about an inch off the muffler side of it, but the x-pipe is still too long. I feel that if I keep cutting, I’ll run in to a bend and won’t be able to bolt things together.

My second issue is that the steering shaft rubs against the driver side header. I have wacked it with a hammer, but it doesn’t seem to be denting.

Any advice?
You could try loosening the nuts on top of the motor mounts and shift the engine towards the passenger side a little bit. I saw when I just did my headers that you can shift the engine side to side about half of an inch. You could also put a couple washers between the motor mount and the engine brackets to raise it slightly.

Sponsored

SpeedNomad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2014, 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys quick question yesterday i pulled the trigger on these headers but i want to make a full 3” set up what X or H pype you guys using or recommending? I read this are a knock off of the SW. so can i use SW car back with no problem??

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I am going to guess you probably can. They really do look like the are the same headers.

I already have a MBRP cat back and plan to cut the reducers off of it. I am using a 6" flex pipe to connect them. Just having a buddy weld them up for me.

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am going to guess you probably can. They really do look like the are the same headers.

I already have a MBRP cat back and plan to cut the reducers off of it. I am using a 6" flex pipe to connect them. Just having a buddy weld them up for me.
I wouldn’t use a flex pipe. The exhaust hangers are back by the diff and then the mufflers. It would be super low or even hit the ground

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I wouldn’t use a flex pipe. The exhaust hangers are back by the diff and then the mufflers. It would be super low or even hit the ground
Yeah I was actually thinking about adding something in there for more support. Just feels like there should be some flex in it somewhere rather than solid piping all the way back.

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I was actually thinking about adding something in there for more support. Just feels like there should be some flex in it somewhere rather than solid piping all the way back.
There’s plenty of flex. There’s no bracket or anything anywhere from the engine until the differential location rubber brackets. The headers have multiple clamp spots so I just cut off the reducer (in the pic in this thread) and welded it. I could still easily drop the exhaust when needed.
Sponsored