Sponsored

Steeda Wants Your Feedback - New Parts Suggestions

TheDonSalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
What the others said about locking fuel door/cap. I can't tell you how much I want one I have trust issues . .
Sponsored

WingZombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Diff Cooling - a replacement diff cover with fins/heat sinks for a little added air cooling and/or some sort of scoop or ducting kit. Most of us mild track guys dont need the FTB cooler setup, just a little extra airflow.
Another vote for this. I'm getting over temp warnings at 15-16 minutes into a 20 minute session. I'm just a weekend warrior and would rather not do a full cooler kit if I can avoid it....I don't like the idea of having the pump, fan, lines, etc. back there to get torn up with the street driving.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
@SteedaTech

Would it be possible to design a programmer that can alter the electric assisted power steering? I'd love to have a way to change the feel of the steering, much like the factory sport/comfort/normal, but with more dynamic options. A program that was variable, where the power assist is medium at low parking lot speeds and then goes to nearly no assist at highway speeds would be awesome.

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
How about rear coil overs that can actually be adjusted on the car, with a pillow block or something. The adjustable mounts that sit on the spring perch in the rear are an absolute pain when scaling the car. Maybe something with a threaded adjuster down the middle you can get a socket wrench on. I have you front arms tie rods and spherical bearings for the LCAs. Those are pretty phenomenal pieces for a track car, that has been lowered.

Sponsored

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I will pass them along to our R & D Team!

Thank you for the input.

TJ

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Strut tower brace that works with PD Superchargers. See the new Ford GT500 STB for inspiration.

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
You can use the stock strut tower brace with a PD blower. I do it and track my car. You need Steeda's engine mounts, to lower your engine, and then some 1/4 inch spacers. It also helps ifnyou use the "other company's" engine mount brackets.
26233808_2069820016631677_8038289019621743944_o.jpg

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
You can use the stock strut tower brace with a PD blower. I do it and track my car. You need Steeda's engine mounts, to lower your engine, and then some 1/4 inch spacers. It also helps ifnyou use the "other company's" engine mount brackets.
26233808_2069820016631677_8038289019621743944_o.jpg
Thanks but dont want the NVH if there is another solution. What is your experience with that approach?

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
I had no increase in noise or vibration. My delrin transmission mount contributes a fair amount of cabin noise, but this does not.

Sponsored

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
A chin spoiler for the non PP 18 Mustangs that doesn't cost almost $1,000?? (You have that avail for the 15 to 17s).

A functional rear wing that will use the factory drilled holes for the 18 mustangs with blade spoiler so you don't also have to buy a carbon fiber trunk or get body work to use it? (Although that ship may have sailed for me, i ordered the PP wing from ford).

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Light, strong 18" and 19" wheel collaboration with VOLK/WORK/RAYS wheels with very subtle Steeda logo in the center and attractive designs.

Steeda triple gauge pod and/or A-pillar with matching plastic finish and texture as OEM. Offer matching quality Oil, Trans, Diff, Water temp gauges to select from. It baffles me how hard it is to find matching gauges for those 4.

Custom powder coating of Steeda parts for extra fee when ordered from Steeda.com. Limit color options for cost management, but must have gloss black and Steeda blue as an option (i.e., for the gray parts).

Quality Steeda "flag" - same sort of cloth as any other flag.

Improved adjustable shock adjustment tool.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Light, strong 18" and 19" wheel collaboration with VOLK/WORK/RAYS wheels with very subtle Steeda logo in the center and attractive designs.

Steeda triple gauge pod and/or A-pillar with matching plastic finish and texture as OEM. Offer matching quality Oil, Trans, Diff, Water temp gauges to select from. It baffles me how hard it is to find matching gauges for those 4.

Custom powder coating of Steeda parts for extra fee when ordered from Steeda.com. Limit color options for cost management, but must have gloss black and Steeda blue as an option (i.e., for the gray parts).

Quality Steeda "flag" - same sort of cloth as any other flag.

Improved adjustable shock adjustment tool.
This, definitely, although I heavily vote for the Steeda blue option. Would match the sway bars and easily distinguishable.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you - I keep this thread relevant with the R & D team ... they are aware of the requests & we'll see what they can do!

TJ

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
How about a conversion kit to swap out the vacuum gauge on PP1/PP2 cars with a engine oil temp gauge
Sponsored