Bullitt Production Numbers

Denmark1971

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Anyone knows what happen with the Bullitt in Europe? it's not possible get new orders?
I have heard the same thing about additional orders for Europe not being possible.
I believe a certain number of Bullitts based on a countrys yearly sale of Mustangs has been given to the dealerships - but only in 2018. Perhaps the 2019 production is for the US and Canadian market only.
Sponsored

Shipey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt.
Martin, Jakub and Michal...hoping you like your Bullitt as much as I like my CZ handgun and rifles. I have 1 handgun and 3 rifles. They're great!

Last edited:

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
I have heard the same thing about additional orders for Europe not being possible.
I believe a certain number of Bullitts based on a countrys yearly sale of Mustangs has been given to the dealerships - but only in 2018. Perhaps the 2019 production is for the US and Canadian market only.
I hope for 2020 production more Bullitt coming to Europe.

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG
Martin, Jakub and Michal...hoping you like your Bullitt as much as I like my CZ handgun and rifles. I have 1 handgun and 3 rifles. They're great!
It's a good barter for sure ! Guns for Bullitts and we're all happy :-) Actually, guns ownership is pretty restricted here but luckily this isn't valid for good ol' american V8's yet..

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Well done, you'll love it
What production number did you get?

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks much Matt, that's valuable info. How did you get to see these 1500+ VINs?
Visit IMBOC where they started a registry, I'm K1850 but they go up much higher, my guess is 5,000 for 2019.
frank

Massman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
I am new to the forum and was reading the forum on the # of Bullitts being made and if the vin numbers had any correlation to the "Bullitt" number. I had ordered on April 6th. It arrived on August 10th. The vin # ended with 0121 and had a build # of K0037. Unfortunately it was damaged in transport and I didn't accept it. I confess loosing # 37 really hurt. Fortunately my dealer was able to get another ordered for me on August 14th. It arrived on Nov. 9 with a vin # ending in 2032 and a build # of K2528. For what its worth, a friend with a Ford connection was told that indeed 2000 green Bullitts would be built and my # reflects the fact that some black Bullitts were made in between. He also claims 1000 Black ones are planned. He told my friend very few would be sent to the New England area with most being sent South and West. Again, take it for what its worth. I can tell you I live in Western MA. and no other dealers were able to get one and my brother who lives near Hartford, CT. put in an order at the 3 largest dealers in the area and none of them was able to get one. So the total # is anyone's guess.

Bullittlover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hello Michal! Thanks for the info - I can't wait - now even more excited!

I'll report back when I see my number.

Best,
J.
Hi guys,
For sure there will be +1 more :) I am from CZ and bought mine in Poland. DHG, Magneride.. We need to meet with all the Bullitts in CZ one day..
Regards
D.

Sponsored

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019 DHG #1865 / Skoda KODIAQ / Honda HRV
Hi guys,
For sure there will be +1 more :) I am from CZ and bought mine in Poland. DHG, Magneride.. We need to meet with all the Bullitts in CZ one day..
Regards
D.
Congratulations!
Where are you from in CZ?

3 of us have already met for a coffee and a chat. I must say the other guys are really cool, ...well seeing 3 Bullitts together makes the car looking soooo ordinary :-D ...

Bullittlover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Congratulations!
Where are you from in CZ?

3 of us have already met for a coffee and a chat. I must say the other guys are really cool, ...well seeing 3 Bullitts together makes the car looking soooo ordinary :-D ...
Nice! Mine comes by end February. I wait on mine since March 2018! I am from Ostrava, but live in Krakow

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019 DHG #1865 / Skoda KODIAQ / Honda HRV
Nice! Mine comes by end February. I wait on mine since March 2018! I am from Ostrava, but live in Krakow
Since March?! I have ordered mine in August and got it in November. And that already was tooooo long :-) So, good luck!
(BTW, I am from Ostrava Hrabuvka, but I live in Prague.)

Massman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
My understanding is the cars are built on the same line as other non-Bullitt cars so that does not mean there are 5350 Bullitts but 5350 Mustangs built thus far.

Anyone care to chime in?
I heard the same info re: the vin # represents ALL mustangs not just Bullitts.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
I heard the same info re: the vin # represents ALL mustangs not just Bullitts.

No that is not correct. I am no expert. Bullitt's have a unique VIN number compared to non Bullitt Mustangs. Also my understanding is that export Bullitt's also have a different VIN sequencing than North American Bullitt's. All Bullitts are 55xxxxx. Non Bullitt Mustangs are in the 51xxxxx. Here is GT Premium from my local dealer inventory(.........K5115724).
Sponsored