Sponsored

Bullitt Production Numbers

jonny10buds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt, 1972 Lincoln Continental MkIV, 2010 Honda Accord (daily driver)
Did you get the black colour option in the UK?
I thought all the exported Bullitts were green
Black was available, I’m aware of one locally and according to the owner there are only two others in the UK, if you go on the Ford.UK website you can configure the Bullitt in black but there are no more available in either colour, towards the end they were offering 0% financing and if you pushed hard enough discounts too, I got £4200 off and 0% on one of the last.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
What does anyone know about the Bullitt “MP” numbers - how many built for each year and are these figured or counted in the actual production figures too?

jonny10buds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt, 1972 Lincoln Continental MkIV, 2010 Honda Accord (daily driver)

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
What does anyone know about the Bullitt “MP” numbers - how many built for each year and are these figured or counted in the actual production figures too?
In the 2008-09 generation, those numbers were included in the total production. However, they were specifically identified by model year. This was done by the Ford Performance Group for the purpose of producing the Certificates of Authenticity.

I expect those numbers will be available for the 19-20s. The total number produced probably will be higher than for past generations because there are country-specific variations (LHD, RHD) in the S550.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I could have sworn after i bought mine in 2019 when i went back to the dealer there was one with a # like 8800
You saw wrong. Ha ha. Nobody has reported any number higher than 80xx, so it's impossible that there are 700+ more cars out there and nobody else has seen or reported any of those.
Sponsored