kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019 DHG #1865 / Skoda KODIAQ / Honda HRV
Hi,

thanks. :) And the funny part is that I did administration by myself (RZ registration, etc.) and first RZ that lady took into hands end with 550... so I take it immediately. :)

Anyway, regarding exclusive service plan, no I didn't take it. I would like to have service fully under my control, e.g. I like Cardion in Brno where you can watch the whole service, it is open space. Also when I met the K0202 guy, he said he would like to make oil change at 5000 km and 10 000 km - it is better for engine. So he will not wait until 15 000 km.

And what about that strut brace, do you have any info from NY?
Hey Martin,

Seems like you are extremely lucky with numbers! You should try some lottery omg!!! :-)

I decided I will take the 5 years exclusive plan as it includes pretty much everything and some extra. I did some calculations and visiting the dealer for regular checks in the five years will be the same money or even more.. definitely not less than the plan. You can still do the checks and exchange oil more often.. plus to do the service with any participating dealer. Let's discuss this in the five years time :-)

For the strut, I'll have confirmation next week. I'll probably manage to get it via Czech company. If successful, I'll let you know.. are you also interested?

One question: Does the Bullitt have sequential indicators?

Thanks,
Have a good day,
J.
Sponsored

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Hi Jakub, I was considering Ford's exclusive service plan but didn't do it yet. Dealer told me than I can buy this anytime during the standard warranty period so there is no rush and I'm also waiting how the car will be reliable during first year.
When my Bullitt arrived, I asked the dealer to do the necessary maintenance only, but no cleaning nor detailing. The car was then moved by the tow truck to company Wrap style to make the cleaning, paint inspection and complete wrap with protective foil. The wheels and brake callipers got ceramic coating. The whole job took more than 1 week but the result is amazing.
I'm not going to use the car during winter time and my plan is to change the first oil after 2000 km in the spring (have 1900 km now).
Than every year or 10 000 km.... depending what comes first.
Hi Michal,

Thanks for your notes!

I was considering a foil wrap as well - contacted few companies, but didn't get any good impression. You say you are super happy with Wrap Style? - I might give them a call tomorrow and see how the logistics would work.. the car will arrive this Wednesday - the dealer INSISTS they have to totally clean in blablabla.. while I would totally prefer what you have described ;-)

Is the foil noticeable? Does it really work the way they are marketing it? - self healing? :-)

These are going to be the longest 3 days in my life. Like a kid :-)

J.

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG
Hi Michal,

Thanks for your notes!

I was considering a foil wrap as well - contacted few companies, but didn't get any good impression. You say you are super happy with Wrap Style? - I might give them a call tomorrow and see how the logistics would work.. the car will arrive this Wednesday - the dealer INSISTS they have to totally clean in blablabla.. while I would totally prefer what you have described ;-)

Is the foil noticeable? Does it really work the way they are marketing it? - self healing? :-)

These are going to be the longest 3 days in my life. Like a kid :-)

J.
Hi Jakub, the foil isn't noticable as long as you're not looking for it. If so, you will find it at the edges of some body parts. Most of the people don't believe the car is wrapped unless you tell them. Can't comment on the self healing function but it's definitely hydrophobic so the cleaning is very easy.
I can imagine your feeling few days before delivery :-)))

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
My tower strut brace arrived here today
Hopefully I can get it installed together with my other mods in the next few days

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
My tower strut brace arrived here today
Hopefully I can get it installed together with my other mods in the next few days
Great news! :-) ... what are your other mods? :-)

Sponsored

Martin87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019 DHG
Hey Martin,

Seems like you are extremely lucky with numbers! You should try some lottery omg!!! :-)

I decided I will take the 5 years exclusive plan as it includes pretty much everything and some extra. I did some calculations and visiting the dealer for regular checks in the five years will be the same money or even more.. definitely not less than the plan. You can still do the checks and exchange oil more often.. plus to do the service with any participating dealer. Let's discuss this in the five years time :-)

For the strut, I'll have confirmation next week. I'll probably manage to get it via Czech company. If successful, I'll let you know.. are you also interested?

One question: Does the Bullitt have sequential indicators?

Thanks,
Have a good day,
J.
Hi Kuba,

well, at least you wont have any stress with it, when you have exclusive plan. :) And yeah, let's see in 5 years. :-)

What Czech company? Mustangrevolution? I wrote to Mustangrevolution regarding sequential indicators and strut, don't have any info yet.

M.

Martin87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019 DHG
Hi Jakub, I was considering Ford's exclusive service plan but didn't do it yet. Dealer told me than I can buy this anytime during the standard warranty period so there is no rush and I'm also waiting how the car will be reliable during first year.
When my Bullitt arrived, I asked the dealer to do the necessary maintenance only, but no cleaning nor detailing. The car was then moved by the tow truck to company Wrap style to make the cleaning, paint inspection and complete wrap with protective foil. The wheels and brake callipers got ceramic coating. The whole job took more than 1 week but the result is amazing.
I'm not going to use the car during winter time and my plan is to change the first oil after 2000 km in the spring (have 1900 km now).
Than every year or 10 000 km.... depending what comes first.
Hi Michal,

I was curious about type of oil for the oil change, use the one noted in manual or oil more specific for our clima (Czech Republic)?

M.

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
Hi Kuba,

well, at least you wont have any stress with it, when you have exclusive plan. :) And yeah, let's see in 5 years. :-)

What Czech company? Mustangrevolution? I wrote to Mustangrevolution regarding sequential indicators and strut, don't have any info yet.

M.
Ano, ano, Mustangrevolution! Dneska odpoledne tam jedu ;-)

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Great news! :-) ... what are your other mods? :-)
I think externally the car is perfect so all the changes are internal
Tower strut brace
Redline hood struts to do away with that cheap hood rod
Leds for cabin and reversing light
Covers for both coolant tank and brake reservoir from RPI sprayed in DHG I think the plastic coolant tank is the worst looking thing Ford has produced since the Edsel

getting them all done this afternoon
Cheers

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG
I think externally the car is perfect so all the changes are internal
Tower strut brace
Redline hood struts to do away with that cheap hood rod
Leds for cabin and reversing light
Covers for both coolant tank and brake reservoir from RPI sprayed in DHG I think the plastic coolant tank is the worst looking thing Ford has produced since the Edsel

getting them all done this afternoon
Cheers
Please send the pictures of all mods once ready.

Sponsored

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG
Hi Michal,

I was curious about type of oil for the oil change, use the one noted in manual or oil more specific for our clima (Czech Republic)?

M.
I'll stick to recommended oil for now. It may have change if I go to a track or drifting but this is primarily the road GT car for me. For the track usage it would need different tyres, oil, racing brake fluid as a minimum. And overheating issues would come after 3-5 laps anyway...On the other hand, I like to discover the car limits where the track is the only option so plan to visit Brno or Most circuits next year.

fandaudi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gaël
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Bullitt 2019, Audi A4 Avant Quattro 3.0 TDI ABT 2013
I confirm. It is therefore possible to purchase the Bullitt tower strut brace, which is not delivered as standard in Europe. Thank you to my dealer who brought me back this weekend from the USA. It only remains to install it...

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

kubovo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
I confirm. It is therefore possible to purchase the Bullitt tower strut brace, which is not delivered as standard in Europe. Thank you to my dealer who brought me back this weekend from the USA. It only remains to install it...
ABSOLUTELY fantastic!!!! :-D

(There are more components to this bar, correct?:-)

Michal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michal
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 DHG
Photos herewith
IMG_2484.JPG
IMG_2512.JPG
It looks great !!!
Are you considering to change rear side marker lights to US style ? This is one mod in my mind but wondering if the harness is still there or its different for EU cars.
Sponsored