PP2 real life pictures

Islandstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium pp2 race red
Is any one using the line lock on there pp2?
I am just broken it at 1600 miles. The only thing I haven’t done yet was a line lock
Gunna roast those sport cup 2!!

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
That green has me regretting my Kona. Green was my first pick but when I saw a PP1 I thought it was "too much" for me. WOW that looks good.

gregckach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP2 Kona Blue
No regrets with my Kona Blue! :D

I haven't taken any good shots in a while because I can never keep myself out of it long enough to take them. These were taken on top of the mountain I had just decimated.

IMG_1308_lzn1.jpg
IMG_1339_lzn1.jpg
konapp2_rear.jpg

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
^^ That looks beautiful, great pictures !

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
2018 GT had motor knock, engine replaced at 2500 miles so moved on to this. Deal I couldn't pass up.
20181021_101207.jpg
20181021_101134.jpg
20181021_101049.jpg
And T H A T is what I'm talkin' about. That combo right there is what I would have bought as a PP2. I'd still have to peel that stripe off, but NFG and PP2 just belong together. Great combo!

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Does anyone know if I can replace the PP2 spoiler with the track pack one? Can I cover up all the holes?

MikeKonaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2
C6F760CA-245F-4BCC-82DE-6FAF1996DC59.jpeg
First post here and I have to thank everyone in this thread for the pics and discussion. I’ve been lurking this forum for quite some time prior to ordering my PP2 and this thread certainly helped pass the time while I waited. No great pics yet, but this is the first shot in my driveway today after picking up my 19 Kona PP2, 401a, active exhaust. After putting 50 miles on it today I can say it was worth the wait. Absolute blast to drive. To those still waiting, hang in there.

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
C6F760CA-245F-4BCC-82DE-6FAF1996DC59.jpeg
First post here and I have to thank everyone in this thread for the pics and discussion. I’ve been lurking this forum for quite some time prior to ordering my PP2 and this thread certainly helped pass the time while I waited. No great pics yet, but this is the first shot in my driveway today after picking up my 19 Kona PP2, 401a, active exhaust. After putting 50 miles on it today I can say it was worth the wait. Absolute blast to drive. To those still waiting, hang in there.
Looks good! What part of the country are you in? It looks like the weather is nice out. I had to park mine for the winter because the temps are just below 45 degrees.

Did you go with the B&O Play?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT PP2, 99 F250 SuperDuty, 17 Nissan Rogue, 60 Studebaker Lark, 64 Studebaker Daytona
^^ That looks beautiful, great pictures !
Finally I found a potential twin for my 2019 Need for Green Base Mustang GT PP2 with Recaro seats.
I was able to special order mine to meet my wants. I knew the color would make mine different, but the PP2 option would make it rare.
Qualified for A-Z Plan pricing, so it was a $$$ that can't be beat.
Oh, someone called it "Hulk Green" when looking at a pre-production model. So that became my nickname. "The Hulk".
I've stickered it up to something I like, but probably polarizes a bunch of "You did THAT, WHY??"
My goal is a cartoon looking vehicle, which is fine by me.
Special Order:
Ordered the first of May. Waiting was the hard part. The Mustang arrived at the Hardy Family Ford dealership in Dallas GA. It was delayed 3 week at Hapeville GA Distribution center. WHY?
The car picked up a nail during factory transit. I finally was told "There is this GREEN Mustang that has a flat tire."
The Michelin track tires had to be special ordered & then installed before it could be Transported to the Dealer. The car finally arrived at the Dealer on 9-11-18.

It is a blast to drive. So much more fun than my prior Mustang, a special ordered: 1992 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback 5 speed. I only had it about 10 months, before it was stolen & stripped. It was found 2 months later, but by then it belonged to the Insurance Co.

Mustang Mods:
XPEL Film is currently being applied over Cobra-Jet graphics. Replicated from some .jpg files shared with a Graphics shop.
Here are some pics, from Factory original to "sticker" adds + Cobra Jet graphics replication.
The power train will remain naturally aspirated. 460 HP is plenty for this 60 year old.
Ken Driving Mustang.jpg
Ken Driving Mustang #2.jpg
Ken Driving Mustang interior_3.jpg
19 Mustang HULK Face - reflective.jpg
Cobra-Jet applied_6.JPG
Cobra-Jet applied_cover.JPG
Cobra-Jet applied_Int.JPG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT PP2, 99 F250 SuperDuty, 17 Nissan Rogue, 60 Studebaker Lark, 64 Studebaker Daytona
Finally I found a potential twin for my 2019 Need for Green Base Mustang GT PP2 with Recaro seats.
I was able to special order mine to meet my wants. I knew the color would make mine different, but the PP2 option would make it rare.
Qualified for A-Z Plan pricing, so it was a $$$ that can't be beat.
Oh, someone called it "Hulk Green" when looking at a pre-production model. So that became my nickname. "The Hulk".
I've stickered it up to something I like, but probably polarizes a bunch of "You did THAT, WHY??"
My goal is a cartoon looking vehicle, which is fine by me.
Special Order:
Ordered the first of May. Waiting was the hard part. The Mustang arrived at the Hardy Family Ford dealership in Dallas GA. It was delayed 3 week at Hapeville GA Distribution center. WHY?
The car picked up a nail during factory transit. I finally was told "There is this GREEN Mustang that has a flat tire."
The Michelin track tires had to be special ordered & then installed before it could be Transported to the Dealer. The car finally arrived at the Dealer on 9-11-18.

It is a blast to drive. So much more fun than my prior Mustang, a special ordered: 1992 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback 5 speed. I only had it about 10 months, before it was stolen & stripped. It was found 2 months later, but by then it belonged to the Insurance Co.

Mustang Mods:
XPEL Film is currently being applied over Cobra-Jet graphics. Replicated from some .jpg files shared with a Graphics shop.
Here are some pics, from Factory original to "sticker" adds + Cobra Jet graphics replication.
The power train will remain naturally aspirated. 460 HP is plenty for this 60 year old.
Ken Driving Mustang.jpg
Ken Driving Mustang #2.jpg
Ken Driving Mustang interior_3.jpg
19 Mustang HULK Face - reflective.jpg
Cobra-Jet applied_6.JPG
Cobra-Jet applied_cover.JPG
Cobra-Jet applied_Int.JPG
I replaced the Factory Rims & Tires with 20 in Shelby CS-3 (Replicates PP2 rim) and Nitto 555 305 tires. WHY:?
After I picked up a 2nd nail wanted to replace the tires with something more street able. The Nitto rubber has a much higher wear #. I couldn't afford to replacing the Pilot Cup 2 tires for street use every 5-10k miles. They come new almost bald and hydroplaning is a wet-weather concern of mine.
I will observe the 45 degree Summer Only Tire warning. So I won't get much driving in, once it comes back from the graphics shop.
19 vs 20 rims.JPG

MikeKonaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2
Looks good! What part of the country are you in? It looks like the weather is nice out. I had to park mine for the winter because the temps are just below 45 degrees.

Did you go with the B&O Play?
I’m in Central CA. It’s still low 70s and sunny here. I didn’t get the B&O, which I regretted after placing my order, but the 9 speaker setup doesn’t sound bad at all.

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
I’m in Central CA. It’s still low 70s and sunny here. I didn’t get the B&O, which I regretted after placing my order, but the 9 speaker setup doesn’t sound bad at all.
I don't like the B&O. I have already changed my subwoofer and installed another amp. I am going to change all of the front speakers in the spring.