Sponsored

GT350 IM is awesome!

V8EATR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
What do you have it set at? What tire?
I set it at the max (4500) and do a fast clutch slip. Tires are 275/50/17 M&H radial. Works very well on the track, not as much on the street but still not terrible.
Sponsored

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
Radials will eventually destroy the clutch or hard parts. Bias plies are where it's at for a stick car.

And the launch control doesn't work well at all on street tires. Street tires won't hold a WOT launch, making the factory LC useless.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
can't belive I hung with a e92 supercharged m3 up to 140.

V8EATR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Radials will eventually destroy the clutch or hard parts. Bias plies are where it's at for a stick car.

And the launch control doesn't work well at all on street tires. Street tires won't hold a WOT launch, making the factory LC useless.
That's what I hear. The car already has an RST in it. I'm not super concerned with the axles at that level considering I don't dump the clutch but I wouldn't wanna try to launch any harder with stock axles.

Sponsored

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
can't belive I hung with a e92 supercharged m3 up to 140.
I hung with a JB4 M4 w/ intake, downpipes, exhaust, and meth injection. Car wasn't on the highest HP map per the owner but impressive nonetheless. Thought i'd get stomped out on the top end.

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Also my O2 sensor shipped today thankfully that was fast. Happened to already have the sensor for the passenger side. Should have it back in action this week.

pwnall1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Also my O2 sensor shipped today thankfully that was fast. Happened to already have the sensor for the passenger side. Should have it back in action this week.
what happened to your sensor?

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
what happened to your sensor?
They both died. Isn't the first time. I had the driver side one go and this time after the track on the way home both just stopped working. Noticed it when the A/F gauge went to 20.0 then solid at 14.0

pwnall1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
They both died. Isn't the first time. I had the driver side one go and this time after the track on the way home both just stopped working. Noticed it when the A/F gauge went to 20.0 then solid at 14.0
That's very concerning. Doesn't the flex fuel work by reading rear o2s? So if they fail I lose a piston?

Sponsored

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
That's very concerning. Doesn't the flex fuel work by reading rear o2s? So if they fail I lose a piston?
Concerning but not uncommon. Seems like the placement of the sensors just are prone to failure with the LTs. Rear 02s should be disabled at least for me I don't have cats. When the Bank 1/2 sensors die which is where its getting the A/F readings from car just runs in open loop I think. Closed loop its using the sensors to adjust fueling.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Nice. Please tell me you got that on video!
I did not. I was the only one in the car so driving that fast and holding my phone is not a good idea.

I gave the guy :thumbsup: and he did not even look at me.

Btw, it was a wide body yellow e92.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Concerning but not uncommon. Seems like the placement of the sensors just are prone to failure with the LTs. Rear 02s should be disabled at least for me I don't have cats. When the Bank 1/2 sensors die which is where its getting the A/F readings from car just runs in open loop I think. Closed loop its using the sensors to adjust fueling.
Try relocating the o2 sensors on your SP headers. There are known issues with them burning out on e85 in stock location, the bungs need to be welded in at an angle so the condensation from the corn can drip off and not just sit there.

I did not. I was the only one in the car so driving that fast and holding my phone is not a good idea.

I gave the guy :thumbsup: and he did not even look at me.

Btw, it was a wide body yellow e92.

I have a couple of kill stories myself! I raced a ZL1 camaro from a 60 and put about a bumper and a half to half car on him. Shortly after (same night) I came upon a G8 GT, we let go at around 55 and he hung with me surprisingly, had of been a lot of work done, but i edged him out at the end by about a bumper or so.

pwnall1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Damn it Terry [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] It's all just too damn beautiful :'(

GT350 Intake, GT350 TB, SP Cat less headers, 47# injectors, ngauge and a tshirt. Waiting on JLT 120mm gt350 cai which gets here tuesday!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Can i have one from all my past purchases, i already have that set up...lol
Sponsored