Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
im literally going to read all the data on it the day it comes out and buy it that day if i like the data. i want it on and installed on my car by april 17th since a group of us are renting out a drag strip.

How much increase in power would it take to make you buy one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbenso127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP M6 Ingot/Saddle.
How much increase in power would it take to make you buy one?

....Infinity horsepowers... [emoji12] LOL

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
so wheres the dyno chart?

Im not funny am I?

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I know the power gains.
But was sworn not to tell.

Sponsored

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
where do you get off saying.. its Theoretically correct?? LMFAO!!!! well in theory that bomb shouldnt have blown up.. so im still correct.. theoretically no one has ever seen god.. but theoretically god resembles other religions so he must be real.. lmao ive never hear someone say theoretically it is correct.
I came to that conclusion based off the fact It's Holley's product. They developed it so I'd assume they know the specs better than any of us. The manifold has been tweaked with the help of UPR and is now being updated for the 15s. At that point I'm sure the specs on Holleys website will be updated accordingly. However until then or proven otherwise that is the correct data. I don't see how that is so hard to grasp.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I came to that conclusion based off the fact It's Holley's product. They developed it so I'd assume they know the specs better than any of us. The manifold has been tweaked with the help of UPR and is now being updated for the 15s. At that point I'm sure the specs on Holleys website will be updated accordingly. However until then or proven otherwise that is the correct data. I don't see how that is so hard to grasp.

I will make this clear. We have NOT tweaked, altered, or changed ANYTHING to this manifold. It was taken out of the box and installed on a 2015. Yes, all info on the install and how it happened will be released in the article.

It's not being updated for the 15s or even for the 11-14s. It's for the coyote engine. The spec's listed are not correct and will be changed. Their own marketing knows of this. If you go by what they say, you are going to have inaccurate information. Wait till the article is released followed by my personal install / comparison and you will be see and understand what I'm saying.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I will make this clear. We have NOT tweaked, altered, or changed ANYTHING to this manifold. It was taken out of the box and installed on a 2015. Yes, all info on the install and how it happened will be released in the article.

It's not being updated for the 15s or even for the 11-14s. It's for the coyote engine. The spec's listed are not correct and will be changed. Their own marketing knows of this. If you go by what they say, you are going to have inaccurate information. Wait till the article is released followed by my personal install / comparison and you will be see and understand what I'm saying.
But wait! There's more bickering and doubting to be done until then!

J/K brotha, keep on keeping on and let the detractors, nay-sayers, braggers, and impatient folks walk their own path.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
im literally going to read all the data on it the day it comes out and buy it that day if i like the data. i want it on and installed on my car by april 17th since a group of us are renting out a drag strip.
Too bad that's a 7 hour drive for me otherwise I'd love to check that out. No worries though, the local MCA group is hosting a Mustang Day here in the panhandle.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
But wait! There's more bickering and doubting to be done until then!

J/K brotha, keep on keeping on and let the detractors, nay-sayers, braggers, and impatient folks walk their own path.
Some of it makes me laugh and I even agree. LOL :cheers:

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
If you get 30 more people lol

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT

I'm not too worried about peak gains if the peak is going to be raised and it's an efficient runner for up to 8000 Rpms then you have my money. I like the look of this intake too so that's a bonus as well as it being cheaper than other options. In my opinion a higher rpm tuned Intake is what the coyote should have come stock with. I believe they didn't want to encroach on the gt350s power numbers and the highlight limited of 8250 and obviously wait for the new Camaro so they can do a revision to the intake and match their output.

Just being honest again but the wait is tiresome. I would have wanted the I take on my car already as the weather is good .. Will be buying longtubes but won't put them on until in can get the intake on and do it at once together. :frusty:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I'm not too worried about peak gains if the peak is going to be raised and it's an efficient runner for up to 8000 Rpms then you have my money. I like the look of this intake too so that's a bonus as well as it being cheaper than other options. In my opinion a higher rpm tuned Intake is what the coyote should have come stock with. I believe they didn't want to encroach on the gt350s power numbers and the highlight limited of 8250 and obviously wait for the new Camaro so they can do a revision to the intake and match their output.

Just being honest again but the wait is tiresome. I would have wanted the I take on my car already as the weather is good .. Will be buying longtubes but won't put them on until in can get the intake on and do it at once together. :frusty:

Surely revving a Coyote to 8250rpm will result in the engine popping as Ford no doubt uprated parts of the Voodoo to handle the additional 1250rpm, 8250rpm peak?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.