2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I am thinking that the sounds is most likely do to exhaust manifold design and firing order. Or just one or the other.
I doubt the manifold is much different than the standard Coyote Tri-Y, although likely larger primaries, as well as 2.75"+ post-collector piping.
Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I doubt the manifold is much different than the standard Coyote Tri-Y, although likely larger primaries, as well as 2.75"+ post-collector piping.
If it has a different firing order, then it will have to be different or you could have the EG's doing all sorts of things you don't want them to do. Also, just equalizing the length of each pipe can make a hell of a difference. Just look at the difference in sound between an ELH WRX and a UELH. Day and night.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
If it has a different firing order, then it will have to be different or you could have the EG's doing all sorts of things you don't want them to do. Also, just equalizing the length of each pipe can make a hell of a difference. Just look at the difference in sound between an ELH WRX and a UELH. Day and night.
Yeah but the firing order is extremely likely to not be different from the Coyote.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
:shrug: honestly sounds a lot like mine when I had the Corsa Xtreme (and another friend's who's I hear a few times a week)...heard it inside and out.

Sponsored

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Just saw some photos for the bullet and it appears the new leather wrapped recaro seats ($1600 option) come with memory, power, htd, vented seats, so I hope/suspect they should be available on the Shelby, which would be a huge plus to me.

Standman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chrysler 300 SRT8
Just saw some photos for the bullet and it appears the new leather wrapped recaro seats ($1600 option) come with memory, power, htd, vented seats, so I hope/suspect they should be available on the Shelby, which would be a huge plus to me.
I don't think the Recaros in the Bullitt are power or climate controlled.

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
719/5000

Hello guys, the dream came true, but in what way ...

When I saw the teaser I could not believe it ....

A part of me is happy to see back to the GT 500, I do not know who for Ford had the negligent idea of ceasing production ...

But the other ...

I thought that the gt350r would only be the test subject but not the final platform ..

watching the redesign of the gt I expected something even stronger.

And partly disappoints me, partly because more than close your eyes I only see a gt350 with 750hp coyote engine and slight tweaks to distinguish it from his brother.

Luckily and the best of this forum is the imagination so I imagined what the design with the base of gt 2018 would have been like. Here I leave you an image

ford_gt_500_base_s560_series_by_jhonconnor-dcfd9od.jpg

Sponsored

HunteDs5

HunterDs5
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus Estate 1.8 TDCI 116 cv
719/5000

A part of me is happy to see back to the GT 500, I do not know who for Ford had the negligent idea of ceasing production ...

But the other ...

I thought that the gt350r would only be the test subject but not the final platform ..

And partly disappoints me, partly because more than close your eyes I only see a gt350 with 750hp coyote engine and slight tweaks to distinguish it from his brother.

Luckily and the best of this forum is the imagination so I imagined what the design with the base of gt 2018 would have been like. Here I leave you an image

attachment.jpg

Always been curious about the GT500 with the new headlights. And it's gorgeous

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
719/5000

But the other ...

attachment.jpg
Apart from the stripe...this render is really f-ing bad ass. And those wheels; definite thumbs up.

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
just as in his day I did the gt500r that combination between the ford gt and the gt 350r now I'm immersed in a new project maybe I do video maybe not, but it's going to be a complete redesign of the gt 500 that ford thinks to take out.

The codename is Project Predator will use the modern base but I will give a very very aggressive and sporty touch
Sponsored