Sponsored

Vinyl Wrapped S550's (Pictures)

SAL08HO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium
Mine will be wrapped Satin Dark Gray soon :) Stay tuned for pics !

SAL08HO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium
Wrapped in satin black

2rqor2g.jpg
Sweet!! I was gonna do that but since its a black car I wanted something different , and my first choice was Satin Nero Pearl but it is discontinued soo I picked the 3M Satin Dark Gray with gloss black roof, door handles , hood vents and wing ..should look awesome :cheers:

Sponsored

Vader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
The satin dark gray was another choice for me as well but I have a friend who has it so I didn't want to be that person haha. lol Make sure to post some pics up on here, when are you having it done?

Sweet!! I was gonna do that but since its a black car I wanted something different , and my first choice was Satin Nero Pearl but it is discontinued soo I picked the 3M Satin Dark Gray with gloss black roof, door handles , hood vents and wing ..should look awesome :cheers:

SAL08HO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium
The satin dark gray was another choice for me as well but I have a friend who has it so I didn't want to be that person haha. lol Make sure to post some pics up on here, when are you having it done?
Lol I hear that ... I sure will the car is getting a full motor build as we are trying to get in the 8s this coming up season so I’m taking the advantage that the drivetrain is completely out for the make over :) !! I have an appointment with RedLine here in Tampa FL which are the best in the business around here on August 6 !! I will definitely update with pics I’m also on Instagram @ Sal_darkness5.0

Vader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
Lol I hear that ... I sure will the car is getting a full motor build as we are trying to get in the 8s this coming up season so I’m taking the advantage that the drivetrain is completely out for the make over :) !! I have an appointment with RedLine here in Tampa FL which are the best in the business around here on August 6 !! I will definitely update with pics I’m also on Instagram @ Sal_darkness5.0

:headbang:Sounds good man! I'll add you in a second

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Working on a race livery for my car that will definitely be a wrap. Thanks for the input, got a better foundation on a base color.