Sponsored

Vinyl Wrapped S550's (Pictures)

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hey guys,

Since we have all the separate color threads I noticed we don't have one for wrapped cars. This could be helpful for those of us who decide to go down this road one day. I've been a big fan of wrapping my cars in the past, Almost every car I've own I had wrapped. My Evo X was wrapped dark pearl green, and I have an X5 thats wrapped Frozen Grey. There's a shop local to me that specializes in wraps and while browsing their Facebook I noticed a pair of new mustangs they did. Any of these belong to members here? *I don't work for them*

Gloss Metallic Bright Blue

Satin Black Chrome

Sponsored

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Nice. I am thinking of doing this somewhere down the road. A little pricey, but still might pull the trigger at some point.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
I was thinking about doing that blue.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Why have scoops if they are not functional? To increase the drag coefficient? They will act as air brakes. The cars look really good though!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Wraps are sweet! not cheap but sweet!

Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Satin black chrome is sick! Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
kkakonn

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Satin black chrome is sick! Thanks for sharing!
Love the black chrome, to my knowledge its one of the most expensive wraps you can do. I think its basically black chrome vinyl (premium vinyl) and then wrapped in a Satin clear bra.

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Why have scoops if they are not functional? To increase the drag coefficient? They will act as air brakes. The cars look really good though!
I think the bigger question is why pay $10,000 for a body kit that costs half that if you buy it from Roush's website. Whatever though, to each his own.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
I think the bigger question is why pay $10,000 for a body kit that costs half that if you buy it from Roush's website. Whatever though, to each his own.
I ve seen some designs that the hood scoops actually help to cool down the engine bay or side scoops direct air to the brakes to cool them off! But paying that much money on a non functional exterier kit and also adding extra weight on an already heavy car doesn't agree with me!

$10,000? Thats a nice supercharger kit with installation.

Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Love the black chrome, to my knowledge its one of the most expensive wraps you can do. I think its basically black chrome vinyl (premium vinyl) and then wrapped in a Satin clear bra.
That sounds very expensive. But the results are outstanding!

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
I really like that blue, have a link to their facebook page we could get? I wanna see what other colors there are, and what's a pricing situation look like you think?

OP
OP
kkakonn

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I really like that blue, have a link to their facebook page we could get? I wanna see what other colors there are, and what's a pricing situation look like you think?
Sure its

https://www.facebook.com/impressivewrap

Pricing is determined by the material and size of vehicle from what I was told. Any chrome wraps are going to be significantly more, I've never done one and never bothered asking lol.

My X5 wrapped in a Hexis satin vinyl was $3k. My EVO wrapped in Avery vinyl was $2500. I'm guessing our cars will fall into the $2500 range. Keep in mind this is for a higher end shop that has been in the business for many years doing primarily exotics. I've seen places do vinyl wraps for $1k but in my opinion the quality is night and day.

Brad

Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S - Big Turbo EB
Rear Valence - 259.99
Front Splitter - 207.99
Fender Badges - 100.00
Hood Scoop - 500.00
Rear Spoiler - 353.99
Quad Tips - 1034.99
Banner - 51.99
Floor Mats - 114.99
Front Fascia - 1559.99
Winglets - 114.99
Side Scoops - 259.99
Wheel + Tires - 749.99
Rear Decklid + Lettering - 175.00
Side Stripes - 150.00
Roush Serial Plates - xx.xx
Labor - 1500?
Shipping - xx.xx
Total - 9400$

My RS1 package cost 7500!

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
Sure its

https://www.facebook.com/impressivewrap

Pricing is determined by the material and size of vehicle from what I was told. Any chrome wraps are going to be significantly more, I've never done one and never bothered asking lol.

My X5 wrapped in a Hexis satin vinyl was $3k. My EVO wrapped in Avery vinyl was $2500. I'm guessing our cars will fall into the $2500 range. Keep in mind this is for a higher end shop that has been in the business for many years doing primarily exotics. I've seen places do vinyl wraps for $1k but in my opinion the quality is night and day.
Damn, pretty hefty price. How long does a wrap usually last? I just wanna use it as a way to protect the factory paint, and get a special look. I was thinking of plastidip, but I don't know if I want that texture, and how much work involved in DIY. All of that sticky texture could have an adverse effect on fuel economy and what have you. Thanks for the page! :)
Sponsored