Sponsored

Blue smoke out of exhaust

medic_cop15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
But you can't do the pcv mod until you have an ap3 right? Or you'll constantly throw a cel?

sent from my Oneplus One via tapatalk
Sponsored

boosted_orange

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
But you can't do the pcv mod until you have an ap3 right? Or you'll constantly throw a cel?

if you have the software to turn it off then you will be good the AP offers it but at an additional cost or you can get a tune &have the tuner turn off that sensor

medic_cop15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
if you have the software to turn it off then you will be good the AP offers it but at an additional cost or you can get a tune &have the tuner turn off that sensor
You mean the access tuner software?

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Does anyone know if the SCT tuner from Bama can do this?

boosted_orange

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
You mean the access tuner software?

Yes the Access Tuner Race and you can edit the software to turn off lights but if you have never done any sort of tuning I would highly suggest to go with a reputable tuner to get that taken care of

Sponsored

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Put my catless DP on last night and got smoke today.

Last edited:

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
So, let me make sure I understand this correctly before I buy one. Gutting the factory PCV valve and installing a UPR dual valve catch can is all I need to do? I read here that you need to install a check valve after gutting the PCV. The catch can has the check valves as part of the kit?

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L Ecoboost Mustang with PP
So, let me make sure I understand this correctly before I buy one. Gutting the factory PCV valve and installing a UPR dual valve catch can is all I need to do? I read here that you need to install a check valve after gutting the PCV. The catch can has the check valves as part of the kit?
From my understanding, 1) get/install UPR dual valve CC 2) gut PCV ( no need to install check valve into PCV)

boosted_orange

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
The UPR dual valve CC comes with the check valves already so no need for anything else if you go with a different CC then yes you will need to purchase a check valve.

Sponsored

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
just an FYI
I am piecing together a breather set up using the PERM PCV plate with dual cans similar to a Mazdaspeed 3 configuration

I just swapped out my FMIC and charge pipes last night
Also pulled the intake manifold back to look for any oil residue

after 3000 miles+, everything was bone dry
I currently have no oil catch can of any kind and the car doesn't smoke at all

I'll still push forward with my breather set up but after looking at the condition of my intake manifold, throttle body, and IC pipes....I'm not in a hurry to do so

Last edited:

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Has it occurred to anyone that the oil in the exhaust might be the real reason the EBM is seeing raised exhaust temps?

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
What brand DP are smoking i had MRT Uncatted smoked like a chimney

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
What brand DP are smoking i had MRT Uncatted smoked like a chimney

I bought the one from ebay ( no name brand) and I have no smoke whatsoever. Have over 1000 miles on it since install. However there was someone else who bought it and said there car was smoking after install. I guess each car is different when it comes to smoking or not. Why every car doesn't smoke after the same mod install makes no sense to me.

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I bought the one from ebay ( no name brand) and I have no smoke whatsoever. Have over 1000 miles on it since install. However there was someone else who bought it and said there car was smoking after install. I guess each car is different when it comes to smoking or not. Why every car doesn't smoke after the same mod install makes no sense to me.
It takes about 5000 miles to know for sure i wasn't smoking for 1000 miles then it started smoking [emoji20] but nothing matches a uncatted downpipes sound

Sponsored