Sponsored

Video: Installing Dual-Color Front Turn & Sidemarker LEDs! BIG front-end upgrade!

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Just installed my switchbacks, here's a vid with the hazards on to show the difference. Not only is the DD brighter, but it's a more noticeable flash as well, just easier for someone else to see your turn signal. DD is on driver's side, passenger side is stock.
Is it possible for you to shoot a video of the switchbacks going from white to amber and then back to white? I read that there is a delay in this process. Thank you
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Is it possible for you to shoot a video of the switchbacks going from white to amber and then back to white? I read that there is a delay in this process. Thank you
There is indeed a delay built in to prevent the white from flashing. It's a critical function for any quality switchback. You'll notice similar behavior with OEM switchback lighting

It can be seen at 4:00 in this video:

[ame]

Thanks!
Nick C.

imaginager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DHG 2019 Bullitt K3013
There will be an update on the inline resistor kit very soon! :D

Nick C.
I'm all over the resistor kit. With luck it will land before my coupon code expires in mid-May... :)

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I'm all over the resistor kit. With luck it will land before my coupon code expires in mid-May... :)
I don't have an exact ETA to provide you with, but we do offer free-shipping :thumbsup:

Nick C.

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
I don't have an exact ETA to provide you with, but we do offer free-shipping :thumbsup: Nick C.
I'm still waiting for the "update on the inline resistor kit very soon!" DD was going to make. (See Post 241 in this thread)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Good point. "Very soon" must be longer than 9 days.
Our engineering team has quite a few projects in the works right now. The plug and play resistors are a top priority for us.

We will post more information as it becomes available

We appreciate your patience, and look forward to introducing several new products for the 2015+ Mustangs.

Thanks!
Nick C.

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Our engineering team has quite a few projects in the works right now. The plug and play resistors are a top priority for us.

We will post more information as it becomes available

We appreciate your patience, and look forward to introducing several new products for the 2015+ Mustangs.

Thanks!
Nick C.
This was the update? Given that the inline resistor kit was announced back when the original 2015 Mustang Switchbacks were released, I sure hope they are pretty high up on your priority list. I realize that the Mustang is not the only car you're making LED products for, and that your a small shop, but we all know that after the engineers are done, then these will be outsourced overseas to be made which is yet another long delay. This reminds me of placing my order for the Mustang in June, being told September was an ETA and getting it at the end of December.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I sure hope they are pretty high up on your priority list.
We intend to assemble them here. After the huge problems with the original switchbacks we released, we are not going to rush any more products to market that have potential issues. I know many of you have waited a long time, but it is indeed at the top of our list, currently. Thanks!

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
We intend to assemble them here. After the huge problems with the original switchbacks we released, we are not going to rush any more products to market that have potential issues. I know many of you have waited a long time, but it is indeed at the top of our list, currently. Thanks!
I would rather keep waiting patiently, with the annoying turn signal sound, then have to go through that RMA process again. Measure twice, cut once.

Sponsored

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Any reason why the HP3 194's aren't listed for the side markers for the Mustang when doing "shop by vehicle" on your site anymore?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Any reason why the HP3 194's aren't listed for the side markers for the Mustang when doing "shop by vehicle" on your site anymore?
They are in the process of making some updates to the website, and may have made a mistake.

Feel free to give us a call if you are having trouble placing an order: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
So i noticed one of the bulbs sitting on the bottom of the lense. Thought nothing of it. And the next day it wasnt working and behold... Lol. Casing came apart and a wore came off. Hoping i can send this in and get another one.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
So i noticed one of the bulbs sitting on the bottom of the lense. Thought nothing of it. And the next day it wasnt working and behold... Lol. Casing came apart and a wore came off. Hoping i can send this in and get another one.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/09/cc935222f75d72405cdc9e35246e08cb.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/09/7f0127b4d5cb01ed211ed7530ef4cbac.jpg[/IM[/quote]

I am sure they will help you out.
I have experienced nothing but great customer service from the guys over at DD.

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I dont think i want them anymore. I just wanna put some orange LEDs in front. Wander if they can help me out with that.
Sponsored