Sponsored

MBRP street exhaust Mustang GT

GordieBobfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 6MT, PP, Triple Yellow
How does it fit? I'm thinking about this system but I can't convince myself that it won't fit like garbage given how much cheaper it is over other systems...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
How does it fit? I'm thinking about this system but I can't convince myself that it won't fit like garbage given how much cheaper it is over other systems...

I went over the same thoughts as well and I wasn't expecting much but let me say this when I opened the box I and got my hands on it really the quality was better than expected,piping is thick not thin at all. Another surprise it took very little adjusting at all to get the system and tips perfect,no rattles,nothing touching parts it shouldn't. Yes it is cheaper than other systems but for a system that sells for the mid $500 range I got my money's worth.

OP
OP
Pony15

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015

It fits great

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Best bang for the buck! I'll post pictures tomorrow if my stainless steel version.

GordieBobfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 6MT, PP, Triple Yellow
I went over the same thoughts as well and I wasn't expecting much but let me say this when I opened the box I and got my hands on it really the quality was better than expected,piping is thick not thin at all. Another surprise it took very little adjusting at all to get the system and tips perfect,no rattles,nothing touching parts it shouldn't. Yes it is cheaper than other systems but for a system that sells for the mid $500 range I got my money's worth.

Awesome thanks for the feedback, that's a few people now that have said the same so I think I'll take the plunge.

Sponsored

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They both sound good, but the drone at 2k is a deal breaker for the Race system. I ordered the Stainless Street system from CJ Pony today. For the price it's worth a shot.
Iv only drove on the highway today but couldn't find any drone. The wife even said long trip would be no big deal. I have the street version

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Is there plenty of clearance to do this in your driveway or garage using a basic set of ramps, backed onto?

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Is there plenty of clearance to do this in your driveway or garage using a basic set of ramps, backed onto?

Yessir, basic hand tools as well. The OEM catback is one piece so just keep that in mind. The MBRP is modular.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I only used a jack. I'm was able to just lift one side of the car and that gave me plenty of room to reach everything. You need a 13mm and 15mm sockets, flat head screw driver and that's about it. Was very easy about a hour for install

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Thanks guys. I ordered today and will wait for them to arrive in stock again.

Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
You bet Sir, thanks again!

BC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP, Guard
Big favor to ask. Does someone have or could someone take a picture underneath the car looking straight up at the axle backs?
I see the mufflers themselves are angled toward the bumper fascia exhaust holes, different then the stock setup.

I just installed a Curt Hitch and am wondering if the back edge of the Curt bracket could hit these mufflers since they angle in.
If I had a picture looking straight up at the MBRP mufflers I could tell if the Curt frame will hit.

Thanks in advance if anyone has a picture.

Felian88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hey guys,
my name's Paul and i'm from Germany.
I have ordered a 2015 GT and now im searching for an exhaust system. Maybe you know that we have our problems with the TÜV, so the exhaust system should not be too loud.
Is the MBRP street system with H-pipe much louder than the stock system?

stang9779

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Hey guys,
my name's Paul and i'm from Germany.
I have ordered a 2015 GT and now im searching for an exhaust system. Maybe you know that we have our problems with the TÜV, so the exhaust system should not be too loud.
Is the MBRP street system with H-pipe much louder than the stock system?
According to the CJ pony parts install video they are not much louder in the car and a lot louder outside the car. I do not have the exhaust so I cannot speak for certain. I would recommend watching this CJ pony parts install video on YouTube.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
it is very loud outside the car, dont have a db rating for you though.
Sponsored