New EPA regs coming phaseout gas engines

VoR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
5 years? We are only 4 years since Covid started and only 3 since the first vaccine came out. How on earth do you get to 5 years?

Wall of text
The first vaccines were administered in 2021....maybe not 5 years, but certainly more than the 3 boosters you said were following the science.
Following the science would be a shot every 6 months since August 2021.
1 2021, 2 in 2022, 2 in 2023, and already at least 1 in 2024.
So.....6 shots. How many do you have?
Sponsored

VoR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Actually the first vaccine was administered in Dec 2020.
1 in 2020, 2 in 2021, 2 in 2022, 2 in 2023, 1 in 2024
8 shots. Closer to 10 than 3

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
The first vaccines were administered in 2021....maybe not 5 years, but certainly more than the 3 boosters you said were following the science.
Following the science would be a shot every 6 months since August 2021.
1 2021, 2 in 2022, 2 in 2023, and already at least 1 in 2024.
So.....6 shots. How many do you have?
I didn't say 3 doses or boosters, I said 3 years. The doses given / available depend on country and availability as well as policy. Not all countries used the same vaccines and they all have different regimes.

'Following the science' would NOT be 6 doses (at least you are being a bit more realistic I suppose) In the UK most people have had 3 doses (initial course followed by a single booster) but some have had 4 or 5 doses if deemed a high risk through age, disease etc. There is NO blanket 1 dose every 6 months, nor should there be as there is NO scientific reason for doing that.

The current UK recommendations are for a seasonal vaccination against Covid for those in at risk groups (exactly the same recommendations as for flu vaccines) which for those in that group would be annually. This is the updated vaccine.

US CDC recommendations seem fairly similar to me?

I'm not sure what vaccinations I have had is anything to do with the conversation? Or are you suggesting that by having had the vaccine makes me an unreliable source of information?

Again - what has any of this to do with engine regulations?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Actually the first vaccine was administered in Dec 2020.
1 in 2020, 2 in 2021, 2 in 2022, 2 in 2023, 1 in 2024
8 shots. Closer to 10 than 3
Not sure how closer to 10 than 3 is in any way relevant or provides any validity? 10 was clearly wrong, 8 is also miles out for most people. The first vaccine in the UK was given on 8th December and only a few thousand done before the end of 2020. The US was slightly later than that.

Most people received their first doses in early/ mid 2021 (see below)

The data is very easy to find and shows that very few people will have had more than 3 or 4 doses. Initial course followed by a booster in early winter 2021/22 and then another in early winter 2022/23. I'm still not sure why you are so confused over this and why you have brought it all up on a thread about car engines?

coronavirus-data-explorer.png

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
I didn't say 3 doses or boosters, I said 3 years. The doses given / available depend on country and availability as well as policy. Not all countries used the same vaccines and they all have different regimes.

'Following the science' would NOT be 6 doses (at least you are being a bit more realistic I suppose) In the UK most people have had 3 doses (initial course followed by a single booster) but some have had 4 or 5 doses if deemed a high risk through age, disease etc. There is NO blanket 1 dose every 6 months, nor should there be as there is NO scientific reason for doing that.

The current UK recommendations are for a seasonal vaccination against Covid for those in at risk groups (exactly the same recommendations as for flu vaccines) which for those in that group would be annually. This is the updated vaccine.

US CDC recommendations seem fairly similar to me?

I'm not sure what vaccinations I have had is anything to do with the conversation? Or are you suggesting that by having had the vaccine makes me an unreliable source of information?

Again - what has any of this to do with engine regulations?
Hello; For sure does not have much to do with regs other than the Covid edicts and vaccine debacles are a fine example o how self-proclaimed arbiters of what's best for us tend to get things badly wrong.
Those of us who followed you during the pandemic know of your attitudes and how so often you picked the wrong hills to die on.
By the way if you get American PBS try to watch a new series titled THE INVISIBLE SHIELD. You probably will like it. It is about public health and the first episode ended with them patting themselves on the back and claiming how they did such a good job during the Covid outbreak. That last part of the episode made me think of you.

Here is a suggestion. If the conversation is drifting off topic just do not respond to the off topic stuff.

NOTE- Gregs likely has me on ignore so may not see this post.

Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
As a medical professional NOBODY should have had 10 doses of the COVID vaccine. There is NO scientific or logical reason for this. 'Following the science' as you like to call it would indicate 3 or 4 doses depending on what vaccine you were using and your personal medical situation.

The rest is very much a rant
No one should have one. I have 2. It was dumb, but I assumed it would essentially be a placebo. It wasn't. It was the opposite. It was the biggest money maker the planet has ever known.

There have been multiple different variations of boosters and well past the "3 or 4" you mention. The party line is that new Covid shots are coming out like Flu shots. You can never get enough. Collect them all.

"As a medical professional" you need to do some actual research instead of just believing what the pharma reps give out in brochures. Don't give me this "I'm busy" shit. If you really want to help people, then look at what you're putting in them and look at what's happening to them when you do. That shit is fucking poison.

The virus was a very real thing, but after about April 2020, the reactions to this virus were cold, calculated money and power grabs. The medi/pharma industry has done irreparable harm to American people and they've done it under the guise of 'caring.' How many people did you help get Vitamin D? How many people did you help get outside to exercise because metabolic diseases were the biggest risk factor? How many people did you lie to about masks? How many people are still barricaded in their homes with social anxiety because of the bullshit horror stories? How many kid's education, and therefore lives, have you limited with unfounded lock-downs? Shall I continue?

The medical profession stuck it's collective head in its ass and were absurd pearl-clutching, fear-mongers for 3 years. Anyone who had the balls to try to tell the truth was demonized and removed from of the profession. Fuck you. I'm done with you. This was done out of pure maliciousness and greed. I will never trust another word your industry says.

Last edited:

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Shall we discuss the Sanger family next?

• Haha
Reactions: VoR

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
The virus was a very real thing, but after about April 2020, the reactions to this virus were cold, calculated money and power grabs.
Hello; sure looked that way. The old if it quacks like a duck thing.

the Sanger family
Hello; Tell me more.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Odd how Climatologists don't agree with your 'opinions'.

I know who I trust!
Odd how people who only get government grants by agreeing with the graft tend to agree with the graft.

Frankly, I'm not sure why you think I would give a flying fig in regards to who you trust, nor any of your opinions for that matter.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
The 'shitty' vaccine as you described it saved hundreds of thousands of lives when the more pathogenic strains were circulating in 2021.
Valid citation required for such an absurd claim. Good luck finding one.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
This was done out of pure maliciousness and greed. I will never trust another word your industry says.
Do we dare mention the outright fraud that was Alzeihmer drugs, or the billion dollar scam that is Statins?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Odd how people who only get government grants by agreeing with the graft tend to agree with the graft.

Frankly, I'm not sure why you think I would give a flying fig in regards to who you trust, nor any of your opinions for that matter.
Best you ignore me then..

Seems you have an issue with anybody having any expertise that doesn't fit with your agenda. Keep on shouting at the sky - somebody may listen one day ......

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
No one should have one. I have 2. It was dumb, but I assumed it would essentially be a placebo. It wasn't. It was the opposite. It was the biggest money maker the planet has ever known.

There have been multiple different variations of boosters and well past the "3 or 4" you mention. The party line is that new Covid shots are coming out like Flu shots. You can never get enough. Collect them all.

"As a medical professional" you need to do some actual research instead of just believing what the pharma reps give out in brochures. Don't give me this "I'm busy" shit. If you really want to help people, then look at what you're putting in them and look at what's happening to them when you do. That shit is fucking poison.

The virus was a very real thing, but after about April 2020, the reactions to this virus were cold, calculated money and power grabs. The medi/pharma industry has done irreparable harm to American people and they've done it under the guise of 'caring.' How many people did you help get Vitamin D? How many people did you help get outside to exercise because metabolic diseases were the biggest risk factor? How many people did you lie to about masks? How many people are still barricaded in their homes with social anxiety because of the bullshit horror stories? How many kid's education, and therefore lives, have you limited with unfounded lock-downs? Shall I continue?

The medical profession stuck it's collective head in its ass and were absurd pearl-clutching, fear-mongers for 3 years. Anyone who had the balls to try to tell the truth was demonized and removed from of the profession. Fuck you. I'm done with you. This was done out of pure maliciousness and greed. I will never trust another word your industry says.
If you think flinging insults will help your argument then you are much mistaken.

Good luck with your health for the rest of your life, hope you don't need a doctor any time soon.

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Lies My Govā€™t Told Me And The Better Future Coming by Robert W. Malone, MD, MS
Sponsored