Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
RePUPed it (5W30) and an FL820 (not FL-820S).

1693579368037.png

1693579391493.png

Had been using Royal Purple filters and was afraid this FL820 wouldn't clear. MUCH wider. And very strange looking with the sealing ring so far from the circumference.

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
installed the GT500 side skirts from MP concepts. No need to remove the painted side panels. can be done with them still on the car.

IMG_6021.jpeg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Wednesday I ordered some seat covers that I'll probably wait until around Thanksgiving or Christmas to get installed, Thursday I dropped it off for tints but wasn't able to do pictures because it was raining as I picked it up, and today I picked up some Ford Performance Track sway bars for a nice deal locally. I'm happy I tried a few different search terms on Marketplace and Offerup because the seller didn't mention Mustang in the listing. Not sure when I'll get them installed though as I've spent way more than I should have in just about a month of owning the car lol.

Sponsored

Fluxmaven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost, 97 Mazda Miata, 84 BMW 323i
Replaced the low pressure fuel sensor with the revised part. Car pulls hard through the rev range now and is less likely to ecoboom lol.

Also washed it but it was already dark out when I finished so no fresh pics.

Came inside and ordered a CP-e Exhale kit to mount my HKS BOV and ordered the Tomei titanium catback because I can't stand driving such a quiet car.

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
Replaced my battery with an Odyssey AGM. Battery was dead when I tried to leave for work. Forgot to check, but I'm pretty sure it was the factory battery.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Replaced my battery with an Odyssey AGM. Battery was dead when I tried to leave for work. Forgot to check, but I'm pretty sure it was the factory battery.
Man I keep wondering about mine... nearly 5 years and still seems strong.

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
There were little signs I noticed. When I hit lock on my key fob twice there were times where the horn wouldn't beep, or reaching for my door handles they wouldn't auto unlock. I'm starting to think my dash camera doesn't automatically turn off when the voltage gets to the limit I have set in the app.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Gave it a good bath ….Add me to the sound tube delete….I blocked it off at the intake and left the tube for now before deciding if I want to rip it out permanently.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in South Florida so the heat definitely plays a factor, but mine lasted about 3 years each. First one died with no warning at all. Started up fine leaving work, stopped at the apartment office and ran inside for two minutes, came back out and wouldn't start at all. Second time had some warnings and got replaced under the battery warranty at 2 years and 11 months in.

RTR077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT RTR Spec 1
@Dan243 beautiful car man, I love those wheels. Needs a front chin/splitter to set if off IMO

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm starting to think my dash camera doesn't automatically turn off when the voltage gets to the limit I have set in the app.
That's what did my previous battery in. Even 24 hours wasn't enough to show signs, but if not started for several days, I'd get the warning to start the car or turn it off as soon as I got in.

One day after 4-5 days parked, completely dead.

Pulled the SD card from the Thinkware dashcam and sure enough continuous video of dark garage, the final frame showing something like 8v. Settings were to shut off at 11.2V. Haven't replaced the dashcam but turned off parking recoding motion until I do.

CR151S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP M6
Got Starbucks for the girls and then we both did oil changes. His went a little more smoothly than mine. 🤣
IMG_3945.jpeg
Sponsored