:love:

I LOVE THE HOOD ON THIS.
Sponsored

Evan Earwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang Grandé, 2002 Mustang GT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium
all 69s had those badges. not sure which wheels you mean though.
I'm not referencing the wheels. I think that was just what Cush compared them to. The C pillar badges are only on '69 SportsRoof models and not the coupes, as far as I know. I'm still in the process of finishing my MCA judging certification, though. I have a '69 Grandé coupe and it doesn't have that kind of badge, although it does have a "Grandé" tag.

DINOGERA

Mustang-Man
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dino
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger 2004
...that doesn't look like the GT350. That looks like a Shelby GT, a package that shelby will sell.

Look at the rev limiter. It isn't 8250.
Kinda confused here. Is this completely different from the GT500? Or is this it... Sorry for the stupid question

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
100% different than the gt500, it is an aftermarket appearance and (maybe) engine upgrade from shelby america

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yay, more totally boring all-black wheels. :doh:

I cannot wait until this fad is dead.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Kinda confused here. Is this completely different from the GT500? Or is this it... Sorry for the stupid question
Shelby used to have an S197 "GT"........it was was literally a Mustang GT from Ford that went to Shelby in LV to have a number of Ford Racing goodies (rebranded as Shelby, I believe) such as lowering springs/exhaust, and then some Shelby specific body mods (different hood, spoilers etc). I believe they also had a tune, too. They were, at one time, limited to black or white paint with silver stripes.

The Shelby GT was the basis of the GT/H (just in black n silver)

They also did a Shelby GTS......which used a (S)upercharged engine.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I actually like the vents on the front. They stand out more then the current GT. Stripe looks good also. The rest I prefer the GT we have.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Shelby used to have an S197 "GT"........it was was literally a Mustang GT from Ford that went to Shelby in LV to have a number of Ford Racing goodies (rebranded as Shelby, I believe) such as lowering springs/exhaust, and then some Shelby specific body mods (different hood, spoilers etc). I believe they also had a tune, too. They were, at one time, limited to black or white paint with silver stripes.

The Shelby GT was the basis of the GT/H (just in black n silver)

They also did a Shelby GTS......which used a (S)upercharged engine.
The Shelby GT was exactly as you described, but also had the FRPP "Power Pack", intake/tune/ and I think throttle body *last one I am unsure about*. Really sharp cars, but people still expect them to command very high prices when they're nothing more than a GT with common bolt on's. I think it was rated at 325HP.

They look *really* sharp tho.

Sponsored

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Shelby GT was exactly as you described, but also had the FRPP "Power Pack", intake/tune/ and I think throttle body *last one I am unsure about*. Really sharp cars, but people still expect them to command very high prices when they're nothing more than a GT with common bolt on's. I think it was rated at 325HP.

They look *really* sharp tho.
Looks WAY BETTER than the Roush for sure! I am assuming the price will be almost the same as well.

IzVenomous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 5oh
I really like that hood that's about it. The 07 shelby gts were so overpriced and a lot of people see that name and think it's some kind of monster car and ask way to much when it's a basic 3v motor with nothing different from a regular gt. Hopefully they atleast bump up the power

Edit- wizard ^

DiPsTiCk

CrAzY dRiVeR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang/64 Falcon Deluxe Station Wagon
In other news... people in upper management have STILL not managed to figure out they are not the smartest person in the room.

If I come to you with an idea it's under consideration. If they come up with an idea it's implement it immediately.

JC Witney is right!!!

This is arguably the most HIDEOUS mustang I have seen by another company...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.