Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Got a pretty nasty chip right down to the metal :explode: . Didn't hear anything hit the car and it's ceramic coated 😞

20230510_115607.jpg
Outch!!! Sorry that happened to you.

Ceramic coating doesn’t prevent chips. PPF is the best protection. Fix it and get a full front bra! It really works.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Installed the Livernois flex tune.

For the first 30-40 miles of seat time it wasn’t a hugely noticeable difference with normal street driving. It did seem to be more powerful at 4K RPM and up though. More experienced guys suggested that it takes another tankful or two of flex to feel the full benefit. The tuner was reading E70 so far but that was with 3 gallons of 93 gas in the tank. I was a little nervous to really go at it hard right away.

But at around 50-60 miles it seemed to have the learning settled in and really felt strong everywhere. Like normal mode feels more like Sport+, it just wants to GO.

And there’s no explanation I can think of but it seems louder too! The bark when you get on it is crazy in track mode.

No intention of going back to gas anytime soon!

Last edited:

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Was on my 2nd day at the track (Area 27). In Track mode -Session 3 on lap 6, on a straight it went into normal mode and all assists incl. tire sensors, disabled. Had the track tech check it out and couldn't see any error codes. Battery okay, fuses okay and disconnected batt and reconnected. Still couldn't select any drive modes and all assist unavailable. Checked my Ford Pass app and showed the critical errors and said "Call Dealer". Looks like a few days work so driving back 400km in Normal mode tomorrow with all the assists disabled flashing at me and hope it makes it back okay.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Was on my 2nd day at the track (Area 27). In Track mode -Session 3 on lap 6, on a straight it went into normal mode and all assists incl. tire sensors, disabled. Had the track tech check it out and couldn't see any error codes. Battery okay, fuses okay and disconnected batt and reconnected. Still couldn't select any drive modes and all assist unavailable. Checked my Ford Pass app and showed the critical errors and said "Call Dealer". Looks like a few days work so driving back 400km in Normal mode tomorrow with all the assists disabled flashing at me and hope it makes it back okay.
Ian, aren't the drive modes controlled by a relay under the hood? Im not sure, but I think someone had this issue last year, and it was a relay/fuse. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can chime in. Good luck with it Bro!

Last edited:

Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
thanks man.. quite the different driving experience between the two lol
I had one back in the day. (20+ years ago) Swapped in a 5.7 crate motor, and was still on the 3 speed manual and drum brakes on all 4 corners. Talk about a death trap. I do miss it from time to time

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
IMG_7903.jpg

welp.. after day 1 of track attack, going to be dumping my corsa exhaust and going back to stock with the resonator delete...

polling question - for those with a resonator delete on the stock exhaust, H or X pipe? what keeps the unique Mach 1 exhaust sound the best?

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
I had one back in the day. (20+ years ago) Swapped in a 5.7 crate motor, and was still on the 3 speed manual and drum brakes on all 4 corners. Talk about a death trap. I do miss it from time to time
mines still the 2F, disc brakes and 4 speed... ideal cruising speed is 45-50 mph. still got the points and carb on it..

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
IMG_7903.jpg

welp.. after day 1 of track attack, going to be dumping my corsa exhaust and going back to stock with the resonator delete...

polling question - for those with a resonator delete on the stock exhaust, H or X pipe? what keeps the unique Mach 1 exhaust sound the best?
I have the Steeda H, not installed yet but the sound clips sealed it for me. Nice deep tone on the Mach.

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
I have the Steeda H, not installed yet but the sound clips sealed it for me. Nice deep tone on the Mach.
I'm kind of leaning H pipe... and torn between the corsa double H or steeda H.. probably over thinking/analyzing it

but hands down the Mach 1 sound is amazing.. I switched to corsa with less than 100 miles on the car and its cool and loud, but hearing the Machs today just made me realize the mistake I made

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I'm kind of leaning H pipe... and torn between the corsa double H or steeda H.. probably over thinking/analyzing it

but hands down the Mach 1 sound is amazing.. I switched to corsa with less than 100 miles on the car and its cool and loud, but hearing the Machs today just made me realize the mistake I made
Yes, the M1 Track Attack is a sweet musical.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

I installed the Steeda H-pipe on mine about 2 years ago and I love it! Get compliments all the time. Keeps the original Mach Exhaust sound and just turns up the volume.

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
I installed the Steeda H-pipe on mine about 2 years ago and I love it! Get compliments all the time. Keeps the original Mach Exhaust sound and just turns up the volume.
exactly what I was looking for... putting in the order now, thanks man!
Sponsored