Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
thank you thank you.

Soooooooooo the online portal for the repairs has Status - Complete (it had this status yesterday as well hence my post above) but when i phoned the garage just there they said oh still got the stripes to go on so we'll call when it's ready. So, it's not repair status = complete or anything fcking like it. This is why i loathe technology and those who tell me i should use it more. Basic communication skills like for example telling the truth or even being accurate are lost n the midst of telling a good fable while using a nice fancy Style Sheet. Sigh.....

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Is it worth a visit to check it out before the stripes go on ?

WD :like:

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Is it worth a visit to check it out before the stripes go on ?

WD :like:
possible, if I'm not getting it back this week then i'll head out Friday and see if i can have a look at it. Ask if they've had it on a battery tender or whether i'll need to add a new battery into the cost of my non fault accident.

Daz86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
Upper and lower Gt grilles fitted today, just waiting on a couple of 501 bulb holders to finishing my self-made loom for the led sidemarkers. Was never going to pay the £80 being asked for the kit for a simple loom that can be made for under a tenner and lamps around £20 tops

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Fitted a set of 6GR 20” to the Mach 1, think they look good 😎💜
D7A71319-9D8E-4DA8-9658-F7AF81C58521.jpeg

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
May I ask what exactly has happened to your car?
I stopped for a red light but the guy behind didn't. His excuse - he thought I was going to run the red light. Sounds awfully like he was dixking about on his phone.

Sadly the airbags didn't go off so I've had to get it repaired and quite frankly it's been a sht experience an enormous void of time and miss communication with a large topping of outright lies. And it's still not finished, though I've been issued a completion certificate.... Despite the stripes on the boot lid not fitted nor one would presume the final clean and polish completed. Sigh

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
@raptor17GT

That's grim, bad enough an imbecile drives into your car (To try to excuse the impact by them expecting car in front of them to run a red light, should warrant license suspension and re-test), but to have it then delivered to clown-world for repair only exacerbates the issue.

Has anyone been able to discount the phone use, theory?
Shouldn't be difficult to establish.

My car was slightly re-shaped by the garage that was supposed to be fixing it.
When it's repaired, I'll consider whether to post, for educational purposes.

I hope you get your car back, fully corrected, soon.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Cheers @Supersolo alas because no one died and the road wasn't closed there was no police involvement. It's vexing for sure. Sorry to hear of your car issues, that snizzle shouldn't happen at all!

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
got it back! Small matter of the third party insurer not accepting liability so I had to pay my excess to get the car back so thats another fight kicked off. I'm stationary at a stop light, they run into the back of me, seems clear cut but yet his lot are arguing the point.
Sponsored