2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
From the QuickJack website:

" You can drive "over" the QuickJack frames (a recommended method), but do NOT drive on top of the frames. Driving on the frames could cause damage and void your warranty."

I assume this to mean you position the QuickJack frames side by side, drive over the frames without the tires hitting the frames, and then slide the frames out to position them. Provided, of course, that your vehicle has sufficient ground clearance to make it over the frames.
I store my QuickJack frames on the garage wall and take them down when I need to use them.
Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Ordered the AA spare tire kit today.
Nice great choice. Ignore their mounting point solution though. Find a way to secure it using existing mount locations/hardware.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Nice great choice. Ignore their mounting point solution though. Find a way to secure it using existing mount locations/hardware.
Will do, thanks for the tip.

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Brought it home last night after a lengthy install process

59926.jpeg

59929.jpeg

59925.jpeg

59916.jpeg

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Got the MGW installed. No, I've not driven it yet so I don't know nothing 😂 Looks and sounds super great, though!

received_1203784947184931.jpeg

received_695392865362439.jpeg

received_580062026784252.jpeg

received_689619455869870.jpeg

received_533721671864815.jpeg

received_470583961929227.jpeg

Please let us know how you like it compared to stock, and is this a good idea for a Daily driver? I currently have no complains on the stock shifter feels like heaven compared to the MT82 on my GT.

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
Please let us know how you like it compared to stock, and is this a good idea for a Daily driver? I currently have no complains on the stock shifter feels like heaven compared to the MT82 on my GT.
I'll do the best I can. I've only driven the car for 17 miles before this was installed. I had zero complaints with the stock one just like you, though my love affair with MGW had been proven in two other Mustang's so I didn't think twice when this came out.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I'll do the best I can. I've only driven the car for 17 miles before this was installed. I had zero complaints with the stock one just like you, though my love affair with MGW had been proven in two other Mustang's so I didn't think twice when this came out.
When are the new wheels going to make an appearance?

Sponsored

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
When are the new wheels going to make an appearance?
HA! You just HAD to remind me that this is taking forever, huh?

Well, it was really nobody's fault that we started this arduous process before Christmas/New Year's, so there was that. Then there was getting the Sport Cup 2 off the damaged wheel (which was on the car the whole time going from shop to shop and kinda can't have a car needing to be mobile with 3/4 wheel and tires) onto the new wheel that was shipped separately by Levittown (kudos to them for being most accommodating!) and then getting said damaged wheel over to California (Can you believe damn near $100 bucks to ship 25x25x17 box @ 26lb?!) to join the other three from Levittown. Good lord was that one whole long run-on sentence? My apologies.

I'll have the damaged wheel, along with the three new ones, getting customized (the damaged one sorta-repaired/covered up during the process), shipped to the shop that did my PPF and ceramic so they can be ceramic coated, and then off to the performance shop who already has my Pilot Sport 4S's (305/30/19 and 325/30/19) for mounting, and then they'll somehow get to me 100 miles away, where I'll need to either mount them on the damn car myself or take it to Discount Tire down the road and have them balanced/checked and mounted on there for me. The one brand new wheel and three factory wheels will remain with the Sport Cup 2's mounted just in case I ever decide to use the car for what it was made for - but more really just to have a stock set in case this whole custom wheel idea was a waste of time and an exorbitant amount of money and winds up as raccoon-trash garbage and I post them for sale up in here.

So how many more steps is that? Doesn't help that the dude doing my wheels appears to not be the most technologically savvy, though kind and has dealt with all of my stupid idiotic questions, though no pictures, barely any updates, and no idea if they're getting done, if he's waiting for all four, if they've been used as a table, no idea. Just kinda hurrying up and waiting over here.

Other people have driven my car more than me and well, it's all due process, but damn I kinda want my own farts in the seat, you know?

Whew. Thanks for asking!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
HA! You just HAD to remind me that this is taking forever, huh?

Well, it was really nobody's fault that we started this arduous process before Christmas/New Year's, so there was that. Then there was getting the Sport Cup 2 off the damaged wheel (which was on the car the whole time going from shop to shop and kinda can't have a car needing to be mobile with 3/4 wheel and tires) onto the new wheel that was shipped separately by Levittown (kudos to them for being most accommodating!) and then getting said damaged wheel over to California (Can you believe damn near $100 bucks to ship 25x25x17 box @ 26lb?!) to join the other three from Levittown. Good lord was that one whole long run-on sentence? My apologies.

I'll have the damaged wheel, along with the three new ones, getting customized (the damaged one sorta-repaired/covered up during the process), shipped to the shop that did my PPF and ceramic so they can be ceramic coated, and then off to the performance shop who already has my Pilot Sport 4S's (305/30/19 and 325/30/19) for mounting, and then they'll somehow get to me 100 miles away, where I'll need to either mount them on the damn car myself or take it to Discount Tire down the road and have them balanced/checked and mounted on there for me. The one brand new wheel and three factory wheels will remain with the Sport Cup 2's mounted just in case I ever decide to use the car for what it was made for - but more really just to have a stock set in case this whole custom wheel idea was a waste of time and an exorbitant amount of money and winds up as raccoon-trash garbage and I post them for sale up in here.

So how many more steps is that? Doesn't help that the dude doing my wheels appears to not be the most technologically savvy, though kind and has dealt with all of my stupid idiotic questions, though no pictures, barely any updates, and no idea if they're getting done, if he's waiting for all four, if they've been used as a table, no idea. Just kinda hurrying up and waiting over here.

Other people have driven my car more than me and well, it's all due process, but damn I kinda want my own farts in the seat, you know?

Whew. Thanks for asking!
I hate I asked now...:crackup:. For all the trouble getting everything the way you want them, I hope you like them. Definitely keep the factory wheels, Im going to get a second set of lighter wheels for track use in the future.
Your car looks good, and you will be farting in the seats soon enough, reclaiming your territory.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
AA spare uses the same mount point as the repair kit does, so I am not sure what do you mean by "existing mount locations/hardware".