RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
First time at Daytona so I was learning the car and track and not wanting to push it, 140 was enough. But next time... ;)
Nice, It is fun isn't it.
It is hard to wrap your head around Just how much angle the track has till you are on it.
How the tires like the 140 mph high bank loading.
Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
I'e hit over 8400 rpm a few times on accident, no problems. Stock opg too.

P6mvRpf.png

I shift at 8k every day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
boB

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Nice, It is fun isn't it.
It is hard to wrap your head around Just how much angle the track has till you are on it.
How the tires like the 140 mph high bank loading.
The high banking is really strange and intimidating the first time, I have been on a number of tracks but nothing like this one. I was more like 120-130 on the banking and 140 on the straights, the tires didn't do anything unusual. I have never had a car with this good brakes and quickly hauling it down from 140 to under 60 twice a lap was also a strange experience.

Daytona in August is only slightly cooler than the surface of the sun, AC and cooled seats are really nice! :)

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
The high banking is really strange and intimidating the first time, I have been on a number of tracks but nothing like this one. I was more like 120-130 on the banking and 140 on the straights, the tires didn't do anything unusual. I have never had a car with this good brakes and quickly hauling it down from 140 to under 60 twice a lap was also a strange experience.

Daytona in August is only slightly cooler than the surface of the sun, AC and cooled seats are really nice! :)
I never like leather seats , in the summer that was till we rented a car that had cooled seats. Like a gift from heaven.
When I saw that the mustang had cooled seats, I was like, yup. a requirement. No ore sticking to the seats.
Sponsored