22 S550 Tracking Thread

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
i thought the same thing. Been lots of vacation already, but I’m sure the union contract dictates the summer vacation. All plants shut down for them. Arkansas??? That’s a long commute to Michigan!
They’ve had multiple weeks of vacation already this year! Sounds like a nice gig working at Flat Rock, besides the fact that you live in Arkansas.
Sponsored

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
i thought the same thing. Been lots of vacation already, but I’m sure the union contract dictates the summer vacation. All plants shut down for them. Arkansas??? That’s a long commute to Michigan!
I thought Flat Rock was in Arkansas for some reason. LOL. Michigan is meh too.

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I feel like if the plant is down, they don't get scheduled/paid. I could be wrong though. Or maybe I'm partially right and they get a reduced wage when the plant is down.

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Having worked in automotive manufacturing for quite a bit of my career, I believe that most actual Ford employees will get partial pay while they're off and are also allowed to collect unemployment, or something to that effect not totally sure. However, a lot of production workers are hired through temp agencies and they technically work for the temp agency so the temp agencies will assign them to work somewhere else.

Stewert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium
I was at the dealer today....now have a date of May 25. 4th date I've received....
[/QUOT
I was at the dealer today....now have a date of May 25. 4th date I've received....
I'M from the SE PA area too. I'm considering ordering a Rapid Red 2022 GT.
I also may trade a 2013 Mustang Premium 6sp with low miles. If it's ok with you, can you tell me which dealer you ordered from? As you're probably aware, inventory is very low in our area. I believe you were saying you got 1K off of MSRP. Did this dealer give you a decent amount for your trade? Thanks

Sponsored

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
I was able to take advantage of the $1000 Bonus Cash for ordering a 2022. It's a current Ford program. I think, valid until sometime in June or July.

I did fine with my trade...no complaints at any point thus far.

I ordered at Winner Ford Cherry Hill. We've bought our last 4 Fords there.

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
My 201A Eruption Green just went into production status. I was originally scheduled for next week.
In production as well, as of this morning 🥳

At some point, now I need to get my lazy ass under my car and swap my cat-back over to stock again.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Mine is showing in production this morning as well. it was originally scheduled for May 2, May 9, and most recently May 16. Still no window sticker though.
I wonder when it first shows up like that, what process is taking place? Is the chassis getting welded up, is the chassis getting painted, or is it on the main assembly line, painted and ready to come alive???

AZRobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 400a Atlas Blue Auto, Black Accent
I checked with Ford Performance on chat and they said that it was still in the body shop.
I just checked with the guy at the dealership that handles orders (this was about 6hrs later).
He said a customer called looking for a GT so he checked on what they had coming in and saw that mine had made it into the plant. :) So maybe, hopefully another month or less!!!

Sponsored

kirbbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
'22 mustang EcoBoost premium 200A Grabber blue
Placed an order for an EcoBoost premium 200A in grabber blue back on 3/31/22. Got the confirmation email but still waiting on a VIN/build date. Priority code was 19. The not knowing any form of a date is killing my anxiety.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My Atlas Blue GT is finally in the stages of being built 😀 ordered 13th December, it’s at Assembly Offline whatever that means 🤔

escossie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
My Atlas Blue GT is finally in the stages of being built 😀 ordered 13th December, it’s at Assembly Offline whatever that means 🤔
I think it will be getting the Recaro's & UK springs fitted - Shouldn't be long now!

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
Just out of curiosity, has anyone with a May 23rd build week experienced their car going into production early yet?